Once he gets to the ground, he runs towards the woods in hopes of seeing the familiar boys.

———

Jungkook had decided to go to one of the local pawn shops that was close to his house. It was in the crappy part of town, but he figures they would be more willing to buy the damn gun he used for the robbery than the one on the nice side of town. The pawn shop looked about as old as the trees surrounding the backside when he arrives. He notices the cigarettes littering the ground close to the front door.

An annoying bell rings above the door as he enters. The place smells like cigarette smoke and it made him want to cough. He spots the desk in the back where a middle aged man sat. He looks dirty and creepy in a stained wife beater. He is sucking the life out of a cigarette as Jungkook approaches.

"Hey," The man grunts, "What can I do for ya?"

His voice is raspy and somewhat grumpy. Jungkook takes out the gun and holds it up, "How much can I get for this?"

The man stares at the gun before a smirk appears on his face. His teeth were horrid and Jungkook just knows his breath is deadly. "You old enough to even carry, boy?"

Jungkook shrugs, "Why does that matter? Want the gun or not?"
The man just shakes his head, "That ain't worth a shit."

Jungkook sighs, grabbing the gun and storming out of that hellhole in slight anger. You would think a place like that would take just about anything.

Before walking out the door, Jungkook looks back at the man who is back to slowly killing himself with a cigarette. Jungkook catches his eye and smirks before he grabs the closest thing to him, a backpack, and runs out the door.

The man yells something before the door closes and Jungkook smiles in victory as he runs in the direction of the woods.

————

  Taehyung's sister had left.

  After he came home that Sunday night she was still here but once he got home after school on Monday, she was gone.

  All her things were gone. She was nowhere to be found. Taehyung doesn't know what to do now that he was alone with his abusive father. He has no one to cuddle with after beatings. Why did she leave?

  Taehyung lays on the floor, crying his little heart out. Her side of the room was bare and he couldn't even look in the direction. Why did she leave him?

  He hears the front door open. Taehyung's chest tightens at the noise, knowing his father was home. He looks over and scoots under his bed, hoping he could just be left alone.

  His door opens and his dads heavy breathing could be heard.
"Where is that bitch?" he grumb, walking inside the room.
  The footsteps stop and Taehyung just about screams when his father's face could be seen. He roughly gets pulled out from under the bed and his dad shakes his shoulders, "Where is she?" He demands, digging his nails into Tae's shoulders.

   "I-I don't know!" Taehyung screeches, struggling to get out of his grip.

"I need my whore," His father slurs, pushing Taehyung roughly to the floor.

   Taehyung's hands fly to his mouth when he realized what his father was implying. How could he do that? To his own daughter!

  "Shut the hell up!" his father shouts before landing a kick to his son.

  Taehyung moans in pain, holding his side. Tears start to pour out of his eyes and he can't stop them. Taehyung looks over and notices an old skateboard under his sisters bed that they use to play with. Taehyung struggles until he grabs it, swinging it until it cracks over his father's head.