Chapter 4: First day part 3

Start from the beginning

"So, we're planning to see if that student will react to our prank," Connor said.

"That will be interesting," Chris said. I raised my eyebrows. "Oh, The Stolls are known as The Mischief Makers here. They're pranks are legendary."

"So," Percy said. "Who's the victim?"

"Katie Gardner," Travis said.

I chuckled. Everyone at the table looked at me weirdly. "You're trying to prank Katie Gardner?"

Travis and Connor nodded. "What's so funny?"

"I'm friends with her," I said. "She is known as the unprankable back at my old school. And if someone did prank her, oh you don't want to know what's going to happen. If you're lucky, she won't kill you."

"The unprankable huh," Travis said grinning. "We'll see about that."

"Don't you dare say that we are planning to prank her," Connor said.

"I won't," I said. "I want to see how this goes."

After a few minutes of talking, Silena came to our table to greet her boyfriend, Beckendorf as well as the big girl with pale brown hair, whose name is Clarisse. I have no idea why Chris is attracted to that girl.

"Who are these?" asked Will looking at Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, and Katie.

"Oh," Silena said. "Those are the new kids. I am their school tour guide."

Travis and Connor looked at Silena and grinned. Katie shoot them a glare as if saying 'Don't you dare'. But they just grinned at her as if saying 'Oh yes we dare'.

"Hey Leo," Annabeth said as the girls came to our table. Then, she noticed Percy in our group and said "Hello Percy."

"You've met?" Beckendorf asked Annabeth and Percy.

"Yes," Percy and Annabeth said in unison.

I laughed. "You should have seen how they met," I said in between laughter. "It was hilarious."

Annabeth glared at me while Percy blushed. "What happened?" Piper asked.

I told them the story of Annabeth judo-flipping Percy. All of them laughed while Jason raised an eyebrow at Percy as if asking a silent question. Percy nodded.

The bell rang and we went to our classes.

Percy's POV

Better get to my next class, History. Surprisingly, all of us have the same class. We went into the classroom. I sat next to Frank. We already talked about the girls at lunch time.

*Flashback*

"Hey," I said as we walked to the Cafeteria together. Fortunately, we met in the hallway. "How's the mission going so far?"

"I've met Piper," Jason said. "Not much info just yet."

"That's good," Frank said. "I've met Hazel."

"Well, I've met Annabeth," I said. "This mission is heading in a good start."

"We'll try to find more info without making them suspicious," Jason said.

"Yeah you're right," Frank said. "Don't want to make them- oh sorry."

Frank accidentally bump into someone in the hallway. He is an Asian boy that  has a slim, wiry build, glossy black hair. Weirdly, the guy has a black eye patch over his left eye.

"It's alright," he said. He walked away from them. Not to the Cafeteria. In fact, it was the other way around. He went away from the Cafeteria.

"He's interesting," Frank said. "Let's go everyone."

*End of flashback*

"Hello class," the teacher said as he sat at his desk. "I am Mister Murphy and I will be your History teacher for the rest of the year."

He talked and discussed about the subject matters for this semester and told us a lot about history. I can't really remember what he said, I'm not really focused in this class. I'm still thinking about the mission and everything else other than History.

"Alright everyone," Mister Murphy said disrupting my thoughts."We will have a project about the The history of Ancient Greek I just sum up a few minutes ago. I'll write your partner on the blackboard."

Silena Beauregard and Charles Beckendorf

Ethan Nakamura and Summer Jones

Chris Rodriguez and Clarisse La Rue

Katie Gardner and Travis Stoll

Connor Stoll and June Blake (A/N: Sorry, I have no idea who should I pair him up with. Give me ideas)

Jason Grace and Piper Mclean

Frank Zhang and Hazel Levesque

Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace

Leo Valdez and Calypso Atlas

Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase

Great, I got paired with Annabeth. And Jason and Frank got paired with Piper and Hazel. This mission couldn't get easier. All we needed to do is get information and we're out of here. I smiled at Annabeth and she smiled back awkwardly. Then I remembered she judo-flipped me when we first met. Oh boy, this is going to get awkward. I looked at Jason as he smiled at Piper and she smiled back. Frank and Hazel has a similar reaction. Leo gave Calypso his signature smile. Travis grinned at Katie while she rolled her eyes. Nico, the emo kid in this school got paired up with Will Solace, the sunny, happy, optimist kid. That'll be interesting.

At the end of the school day, I walked up to Annabeth to ask when we should do the project. We agreed on doing it at my house on Saturday. I met up with Jason and Frank after I talked to Annabeth. Unfortunately, when I saw them, they're with the others that sat at our table.

"When will you guys do the project with your partners?" I asked.

"Saturday at Piper's house," Jason said.

"Same day, different place," Frank said. "What about you guys?"

They all nodded. I'm guessing all of us will be working on that project on Saturday.

"Well, see you guys later," Leo said as he turned around and began walking.

"Wait," Connor said to Leo. He stopped and turned around. "What do you need?" Leo asked.

"Do you know anything that Katie hates?" Travis asked.  I guess The Stolls haven't got an idea on how to prank Katie. Leo shrugged and put his index finger against his lips.

"I can't tell you that," he said grinning. "She'll be furious at me."

One by one, the others said they're goodbyes and headed to their respective homes. The only ones left are Me, Jason and Frank.

"Well," Jason started. "We'll need to be careful on asking them about the info. It'll be hard to get something personal from people."

"Agreed," I said. "Saturday, we'll try our best."

"Yes, Saturday," Frank said.

"We got off with a pretty lucky start," Jason said. "Let's just hope it'll go on for the rest of the mission."