Chapter 12

The doctor took me to his cabin and said me to have a seat. 

" Look Sol-ah It may sound a bit complicated. His sister Kim Min-ji was my patient 11 years ago. She was really sick and sadly she passed away. He told me about Kim Min-ji coming to save and rescue him and remind him about his past but the truth is that, Kim min-ji is not real. She is his imagination. He had a serious condition of selective Amnesia after she died. Which means that he just erased some part of his memory because he was too weak to remember them. He was ready to remember his past and he pictured his sister helping him do so because he was too attached to her. She was just a hallucination he created. He started having a mental breakdown and trauma after her death. He has had to face many more unfortunate events since then. I heard that he got kidnapped and god knows what that child has been through. Please don't remind him about his past. Console him Sol-ah.

My heart broke into million pieces when I heard this. I nodded my head in agreement and went inside Jungkok's ward. He was sleeping. I ran my fingers through his hair and patted on his head. I could feel him holding my hands.

"Sol-ah stay with me"
I sat next to him. I was right,sometimes the most beautiful smile has the most terrible past.

"Sol-ah you know what? I remember everything and I want to open up. Kim min-ji was my sister who got sick and my step parents were friends with my parents. Min-ji died because of them. Her-her oxygen mask, They removed it by mistake when they fed her. I-I saw it. The same day I got kidnapped and locked up with you in the cabin woods. The small boy in the cabin along with you was me Sol-ah.

I got shocked. I remember a small boy who was there along with me in the woods. It was him?

I saw tears rolling down from his eyes. I hugged him and said "cry all you want jungkook"

I took care of him and he got discharged after one month.

6months later

We sat on a bench next to a river.the scenery was beautiful

"Sol-ah life is really beautiful if you overcome the difficulties you have faced

"Sol-ah life is really beautiful if you overcome the difficulties you have faced. Never let you're past ruin you're present"

I smiled at him and kissed his cheek." I love you Jeon Jungkook. You helped me overcome my past".

"You are my dazzling beauty" he said, holding me close to him.

(The end)