Chapter 11

She held my collar and came closer to me. I could feel her warm breath hitting against my face. She leaned in and kissed me. My eyes widened with shock. I kissed her back. " Jungkook is mine! I don't want any Min-jis running through you're mind from now. So do you love me or not?" she asked me with a cute little pout. I chuckled and messed up her hair. As I did that tears started forming up in her eyes and started rolling down her cheeks.

"What happened? Sol-ah why are you crying?"

" Don't leave me like the others. I want someone to be with me. Please don't torture me like the others. My life is nothing but a bunch of unfortunate events" 

As she said that she started crying even more. Put her head on my shoulder. 

" Cry as much as you want. You have held it in for god knows how long" She cried to her heart's content. 

__________________________________Time skip__________________________________

Sol-ah Pov

I woke up with a strong headache. I was lying down on the grass. I tried to get up but I felt like something really heavy was on my lap. I woke up and saw that Jungkook was sleeping with his head on my lap. I tried my best not to punch him or something. I looked at his handsome face. As I was staring he suddenly opened his eyes which made he gasp. 

" You woke up? I am really sure that you don't remember anything you did yesterday" he said with a sly smile on his face. 

I tried hard to remember what he was talking about. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of our teacher calling us out. It was time to go back. We stood in a line but Jungkook was acting so clingy.  He suddenly held my hands in front of everyone. I tried to break free but he made his grip more strong. What so much did I do that he is acting like this? I thought to myself. He sat next to me in the bus. He was continuously messing up my hair and cupping my face in his huge hands. 

As we got out of the bus, he pulled my cheeks like it was a rubber band. " It pains Jungkook leave" I said. He took out his phone from his pocket and played a video. I was so shocked and embarrassed. What happened to me yesterday? I was cursing at the sky then suddenly I heard myself say I love you Jungkook. I handed over the phone to him awkwardly and ran away as quickly as I could. He caught my wrist and turned me around. He reached to my level and came close to my face. As he came close to my face I moved my face back. " What are you, A tomato?" he asked showing off his bunny smile. He pulled my cheeks again and hugged me so tightly making me suffocate. I managed to escape from his grip and reached the class. I berried my Face in my palm. I was like this the whole class.

_____________________Time skip_______________________

It was time to go home and I made sure that Jungkook wasn't there anywhere near me. I was too shy to face him. Suddenly I heard someone scream. It was Jungkook ,he held his head and began shouting. I went near him and by the time I reached, he passed out. He began bleeding. His nose was bleeding.  I grabbed a taxi and took him to the hospital.

I was waiting in the lobby. As soon as the doctor came outside I rushed to him and asked him about Jungkook's condition. The doctor said " He is fine now but there is something I have got to tell you"