Chapter 1

Hello I am Jeon Jungkook. A teenager and student of jeguk high , one of the wealthiest schools in Korea. I was adopted by my parents at the age 5. I barely remember my real parents but I was told that they passed away in a car accident. Honestly I was scared when I heard that I was being adopted. Wanna know why? because I have always heard stories and tales about stepmothers and stepfathers abusing their children and treating them like servants. I thought that the same was going to happen to me too. Fortunately that wasn't the case. They treated me like I was their own child. They loved me dearly and provided me with all the necessities I need in life and most importantly they respected my decision. They give me the freedom I needed in life. I loved them so much. It was my first day at school. We recently shifted our house to Seoul. I have heard a lot about Jeguk high and to be frank it isn't that huge. I felt like it was just a normal high school with a bunch of students who were born with golden spoon in their mouth. Me being one too. I wasn't born rich but my stepparents are crazy rich. They ran business in Korea as well as abroad.

I wasn't much of a socialist either. I hate mingling with others. I like being all by myself. Hope I don't get bullied or something. Most importantly I hope girls don't crowd around me like they always did in my previous schools. Yeah it feels good to be the famous guy in school but when it gets out of hands and people start sending you love letter every now and then not caring about you're personal space it gets truly annoying. Hope that doesn't happen here. I dressed up in my school uniform which to be truthful was too fancy for a kid. A white shirt that had Jeguk high logo near the pocket. A brown colored pant and a pair of leather shoes and a checked tie. It was optional to wear a blue full sleeved coat. I am glad It is optional I hate coats.

As I was dressing up in my new pair of clothes which kinda smelled weird. You know the smell of new clothes. I looked into the mirror as I was doing my tie. Damn I look handsome. No wonder girls always swarm around me. My mom walked inside as I admired myself in the mirror. " Got ready dear? Come have breakfast". " Yes mom coming". I ran down the stairs and sat on the dinning table. The maids served me the breakfast. It looked delicious. I greeted the maids with a warm smile and thanked them for bringing me the food. I ate the delicious food and ran upstairs to take my bag. I picked my bag up  and ran to the porch. The driver opened the door for me and I hopped in the car. I was nervous and excited. As the car was moving I peeped out the window. I have the habit of sleeping in vehicles so without my knowledge i drifted off to sleep in the car. 

After a while or so I heard the driver call me out. " Sir we have reached. Have a great day at school". "  don't call me sir. I have told that to you many times ajhussi" I opened the door and admired the building. It was a tall and beautiful building. It looked more like a shopping mall. As soon as I set my foot inside the building I could hear whispers and murmurs. Whispers began flooding my ears. I decided to ignore them and continued to walk. I entered my designated classroom. As I set my foot inside the classroom I heard the girls scream and say wow! to be honest I liked the attention I got. The teacher noticed me and welcomed me with a warm smile.

" Good morning. You must be the new student. Let's introduce you to the students". She told me to stand beside her. I bowed to her and stood beside her. She introduced me to the students " Students say hello to you're new classmate Jeon Jungkook. Treat him nicely and don't bully him". I decided to speak for myself " Hello I am Jeon Jungkook hope I will be able to merge in well with you all. I will try my best to socialize and make new friends" Once again I bowed and sat on an empty place in the classroom. It was a two student bench and there was a girl sitting next to me. I said her a hi hoping she would respond but no response she was just doing her work and was in her own sweet world. I quietly sat next to her. As the teacher began to explain by her back facing us I could see the girls wink at me and say hi to me. I decided to be kind and say a hi back. After a long and boring class the bell showed some mercy to us and rang. The students ran to the cafeteria for lunch. I did not know where the cafeteria was so I asked the girl sitting next to me. I patted on her shoulder twice but she wasn't responding. She was resting her head on her arm. I thought she was sleeping I peeped in to take a look to see if she was actually sleeping. I was correct she was sleeping so I decided to not disturb her and walked outside the classroom. I heard the girls scream once again I turned to my right because that's where the sound came from. I saw 6 beautiful men walking towards me. My eyes couldn't believe the sight I just saw. They were really handsome. They were walking in sync with each other. They stopped right in front of me interrupting my thoughts. I seemed lost so they waved their hands to get me back." Hello? Newbie? are you there?" I snapped out of it and spoke back. " Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenims I am Jeon Jungkook, a new student here". One of them laughed. " Hyah we don't need to have formalities do we? you are one of us from now"as they said that I looked confused. A short guy who couldn't leave his hair alone for even a minute grabbed my arm and took me to the cafeteria. 

A tall guy who was the most handsome person I had ever seen in my life acted friendly towards me " Sit with us from now on Newbie" he said. I gave them an awkward laugh and sat there. Another tall guy who had a sharp V shaped jawline came towards me and handed me a plate with food. " Here have it" I liked the company. They all took their plates and sat with me. They introduced themselves to me. The short guy with his hair syndrome was Jimin and the handsome sunbaenim was Jin. There was a guy who looked really nerdy and serious He was Namjoon. The guy with the knife sharp Jawline was Taehyung. The guy with a cheerful smile and looked really happy was Hoseok and lastly the guy who is way too savage and roated everyone without any reason was Yoongi. Yoongi hyung was cool I liked his savy attitude. We were having chit chats and small talks which was interrupted by whispers and trash talks. We ignored it but after a while whispers surrounded the whole cafeteria. I looked at the entrance of the cafeteria and saw my bench partner enter. Everybody were staring at her and giving her death glares talking trash about her. They treated her like an outcast. I felt sad but she seemed quite unbothered. I asked Jin hyung about her, "Hyung why are people talking trash about her all the time and treating her like an outcast? What did she do wrong?". Jin hyung looked at me with a helpless expression and let out a deep sigh. He said " She is just weird. The first day of school she seemed quiet down. The girls went up to her to be friends with her but she seems to have major problems. She became angry at them and poked them with her compass. Since then everybody tries to be away from her. She is just scary. Straight up scary. Because of her binding beauty boys have tried to hit on her but they just ended up taking sick leaves from school" 

When I heard him say blinding beauty my eyes widened. I was never able to see her face. Half of the time her hair covered her face. I wanted to see her. I looked quite lost so Jimin gave me a jerk so that I could snap out of it. " You aren't planning to hit on her are you?" I coughed and chocked on my food. " What!!!!!" I asked with a serious expression. Namjoon looked at me with his serious face and said " trust me, If you ever get involved with that beauty queen you will never have peace in you're life". I became scared at his statement. Half of the lunch break I was staring at her. She ate her food quietly and unbothered about the gossip around her. I liked that attitude but deep down I was scared of her. If what Jin hyung said is true then she need serious help. She dose not deserve to be ignored she deserves to be treated well.  My thoughts were interrupted by the bell. I put my plate on the table and ran to the washroom to wash my hands. I entered the classroom and sat on the bench. My desk partner hadn't reached yet. I took out her books from her bag and kept it on her desk. Just trying to be friendly. I took out my books as well. I saw her walking in the classroom. I smiled at her and yet again she did not notice me. Her face was covered with her luscious black silky hair. She reached the desk and looked at the books I kept on the table for her. I did not expect her to thank me or anything so I was just minding my own business and paying attention to the teacher. Suddenly  I heard a squeaky and soft voice say "Thank you". I was shocked. Was it her or was I dreaming. Did she really talk to me. I looked at her with shock. But all of a sudden she started acting scary. I was scared to death by what she did next.