Chapter 8

I was walking through a dark hall. I heard footsteps approach, a dark figure came and stood in front of me. It was Min-ji, she smirked at me and said "Don't worry, I won't runaway this time. I am gonna help you see you're past". She held my wrist and took me into the darkness, In the blink of an eye I reached an old house. The house was burnt down. The house was in such a poor condition.  Min-ji pointed towards a mark on the wall. I bent down to read the mark . The mark read "Jungkook and Min-ji forever" as I began to think and check if it was real I heard a voice of a child. I followed the voice and reached the bedroom where I saw a kid talking to an old woman. The old woman said to the child "Don't worry Jungkook min-ji is fine! go back to sleep now" my eyes widened as I heard her say the same sentence that I heard yesterday. I could feel min-ji pulling me towards the door and as we went across the door I was sitting in the backseat of a car with a man and woman in the front seat. They did not seem to notice me. The woman told "The doctor said that Min-ji's condition is worsening". " Don't worry Min-ji is a strong girl she will make it" I heard the man say. then the next thing I know was that I was standing on the footpath watching the car stumble over and hit the divider. I saw my stepfather standing in the crowd. Min-ji followed him dragging me along with her. He reached our house and entered the storeroom. He pushed a huge cupboard which blocked the entrance to a dark room. I heard sounds of someone crying from the room. I was about to enter the room but I suddenly woke up in my bed. It was a dream!?!?!?!?!? 

It was already time for school and plus we had a camping trip today. I was really excited. I got dressed in a black sweatshirt and black ripped jeans. I reached school and saw that the students had already assembled class wise in the ground. I joined my class and stood behind Sol-ah. I played with her hair. She turned back and looked at me, She looked beautiful. Unconsciously I began staring at her flawless beauty. She snapped her hands which made me look away. I could see her giggle slightly. I messed up her hair ,she looked at me with an angry face and kicked my leg. Why does she do that every time? She kicks me at the same spot every time. I groaned in pain. She smirked at me and stood back in the line. The buses had arrived and we had to get in. I sat alone in the last seat with a bunch of girls crowding around me. I suddenly heard a familiar voice, It was Jin hyung. The 6 hyungs came and sat next to me. I was so relieved, 

"So, who have you partnered with?" asked Jin hyung

" Kim sol-ah, she is my bench partner hyung" I said as I pointed my finger to her.

 She waved at the hyungs , showing off her expressionless face. Jin hyung saw her and his eyes widened  he turned his head to me and he looked really angry.

" You did not hear what I said? she isn't right she is dangerous. don't put you're life at stake" jin hyung said looking quite serious. 

" Hyung I agree, she isn't ok but she does not deserve to be ignored or mistreated. She just needs help"

"Jungkookah! you're too kind. Just take care of yourself"

After a long time we finally reached the place. As you know I drifted off to sleep because I was tired. Jimin hyung shook me and I woke up wiping the drool off the corner of my mouth. I got down the bus and looked for Sol-ah. I saw her standing in the corner all alone. I went to her and held her hand. 

" You are my partner Sol-ah you can't escape" 

she was about to kick my leg again but i moved it away. She slipped and was about to fall but I caught her. She looked up at me with those lifeless eyes. I could feel my cheeks burning. I suddenly felt a pain in my leg. Here we go again, she kicked me. 

" Yah! stop it Sol-ah don't kick me like that it pains" I said sitting on the floor.

" You are so annoying" she said.

------------------------ time skip-----------------------------------------

It was night and we had already set up our camp which felt more like getting ready for a world war. We lit a camp fire in front of our camp. and sat next to it which will help us feel warm. I saw Sol-ah lying on top of the grass and looking at the sky. She was smiling again.

" Sol-ah you know what? It is really scary! what a smile can hide" I said looking at her face

" Hmm! ya I know ,a beautiful smile is worse, the most beautiful smile has the most dreadful past" she said looking at the sky"

" Look Sol-ah I am just gonna get straight to the point- Please open up sol-ah, don't keep you're feelings locked up inside you forever. It just makes you feel worse" I said

She let out a deep sigh and said " You're body is truthful, it always speaks the truth and shows when you are in physical pain, but you're heart is liar. When you are in emotional pain you're heart locks it up inside and tells you to act ok when you are not"