Chapter 2

Her voice was sweet. I liked the way she said thank you. She isn't that problematic after all, I thought to myself. But she proved me wrong. She threw the books I kept on her table. "How dare you touch my stuff" I heard her scream. The entire class looked at us with a terrified face. I was scared too. I decided to justify myself "Look I am sorry but I was just tryna help. I wont do it again". She smirked at me and sat on the table resting her head on the bench with a loud thud. I looked so terrified. I heard my classmates ask me If I was ok. I nodded. What was the matter with her? why is she so weird? I heard the bell rang once again. I kept the books inside my bag and got ready for the next class. I patted on my bench partner's shoulder to see if she was ok. She lifted her head up from the table and looked at me. What Jin hyung said was right. She was really pretty. I had never seen such a beautiful person in my entire life. Unknowingly I started staring at her. She gave me a death glare which helped me snap out of the trance. "Look newbie. Mind you're own business do not touch any of my stuff" It sounded like a death threat. I did not want to look scared around her so I decided to snap back " And what if I do? You're gonna act all crazy again?". " If you do it again ,trust me I will make you regret it" she said with a smirk on her face in a horrifying tone. I ignored it and played with her hair messing up her bangs. " Look girl I dunno you're name but this horrifying character, it doesn't suit you." I said with a smile on my face. She was about to scare me again but she calmed down as she saw me smile.

She looked confused and slapped my hands off her hair. " I told you not to touch me" she repeated once more. But this time it sounded less scary. Her eyes had softened a bit and her smirk had disappeared from her face. I laughed at her once more and as always she went back to her usual thing ,sleep with her head facing the side and resting it on the bench. The class was over and it was time to go home. I stepped out of the school building and went to the area where the drivers come to pick the students up. I was looking around for my driver. As I was looking around I saw the girl walking towards an empty street. I followed her. She was walking as if there wasn't any end point. I followed her silently so that she doesn't notice me. I went near her and decided to scare her. As I touched her shoulder she turned around. I said a boom which I thought would make her scared but it did not work. She looked at me with an expressionless face and slapped me lightly. It did not hurt but I cupped my face and put on a fake crying face. She ignored me and walked off. I was following her but suddenly I felt someone grab me and cover my mouth after that I blacked out.