Chapter 10

I woke up with a mild headache. I saw Sol-ah sitting next to me staring into my soul. I got so startled. 

"You passed out in the forest Jungkook" she said.

" What? no I did not you followed me and I went to this creepy cabin in the woods and....." My words were cut off by Sol-ah's deathly stare " You wanted me to open up right? I am Kim sol-ah, the daughter of a wealthy family who lived in Daegu. I was three years old when my life took a major turn. My parents were obsessed with work and left me with a maid. She used to torture me everyday. One day I couldn't take it anymore so I said this to my parents. They fired the maid. But one day I went to sleep in my house but got up in a dark cabin in the middle of the woods. It was dark there, Pitch dark. She kept me handcuffed there for years. She fed me with bread and milk only and one day she sold me off to some people who locked me up in a dark room where I was held captive and tortured and it turns out that they were my parents. My own parents tortured me like a doll not caring about my feelings. That broke my trust. People dump me over and over again every time and now I live with my aunt who still does not see me as her own child and treats me like a maid who does the household work. She sends me to a good school because my uncle loves me with his whole life and if he knows that she is mistreating me she is done for but I don't trust a single soul" she said and concluded the story of her terrible childhood. 

Do you know what happened to all of them?" I asked her.

She smirked at me and said "Something no teenage girl would have done" 

Those words sent shivers down my spine. I could see tears forming up in her eyes once again. I said " Sol-ah! its ok to cry" she gave me a fierce gaze and said " You will never ever see me cry. I won't cry even if you kill me" she said. 

"What suddenly made you want to open up to me right now?" I asked her.

" You earned my trust" she said giving me a smile. 

" By the way Jungkook I heard you screaming Min-ji before you passed out, who is she?"

" Ahmm shes just, never mind, she is someone I know"

Sol-ah looked at me suspiciously. The teacher called us for a party. We followed her to a spot which had an awesome view. We could clearly see the beautiful sky. It looked mesmerizing. I turned my gaze to Sol-ah who for some reason was angry at me. I went near her and held her hand but she slapped my hands away. I played with her hair and she kicked again. We sat on the soft grass. I sat next to Sol-ah who tried to move away from me. I stopped her and gave her some spicy rice crackers. She snatched it from my hand taking a huge bite. As soon as she took a bite I saw her running away telling hot! hot! its hot! ohh my god!!!!!! Jungkook!!!!!!! its soooo spicy!!!!!!!!!!!!! . It wasn't that spicy, I thought to myself. 

Third person POV

Sol-ah walked went near the teacher's table and saw a glass bottle in their desk. She went gulp and finished the whole bottle. When the teachers came back to the desk they gasped as they saw Sol-ah drinking it. " Sol-ah why are you drinking the beer?" The teacher screamed. As soon as she drank the beer she became dizzy. She began walking as if her legs were all wobbly. She walked towards Jungkook and screamed in a cute voice " Jungkook!!!! I missed you soo much you little handsome annoying human being" She wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck suffocating him.

" Sol-ah! what happened to you?" he asked with a confused expression.

" I drank that tasty weird thing on mam's desk" she said

 Her breath smelled so bad. It was alcohol. He held her hands helping her walk and took her to the tent. He was about to take her inside the tent but she said " Leave me I wanna see the sky. The stupid night sky which looks beautiful even though it is dark. Juuuussst like me" she cursed the sky for a long time and then fell to the ground landing on the soft grass. " Sit here Jungkook, Sit next to me" she said patting the space next to her , he sat next to her. She suddenly got up and said " No don't sit here go sit with that Min-ji you were talking about today morning. You like her so much that you were taking her name when you were about to pass out" he chuckled at her cuteness. " Don't laugh mister John Junglebook. Who is Min-ji? I will kick that bitch and teach her lesson"

Jungkook pov

Now I understood why she was angry today morning. She was jealous of Min-ji. " Are you jealous?" I asked with a smile on my face. 

" Yes I am, I am so freaking jealous of that Min-ji lady. You never called my name out that loud. I wanna tell min-ji that Jeon freaking Jungkook is mine!" 

As she said those words my cheeks turned red, I was literally burning so much. " W-what?!?!?!?!"  I asked in a suprised tone.

" Yes! you heard it right I love you Jeon Jungkook and I trust you with my whole life. I don't want any more Min-jis breaking into you're heart" She said in a babyish tone.

She suddenly grabbed my collar really tight and bought me close to her face.