Initiation + teammates

I do not own RWBY.

Morning came, as well as noises of students waking, some much louder than others (Nora), Y/N rose to see Vila missing from her sleeping bag. Yawning, he rose and put on his shoes before walking to the boy's bathroom to change. Y/N didn't need to carry clothes as he could create fabric with his semblance, providing a near endless wardrobe.

When Y/N returned, Vila was at their spot where they slept and rolling up her sleeping bag. She looked up a him.

"Good morning," Vila chirped. Y/N hummed in response, not quite in the mood to be talking this early. He crouched, and began packing up his own sleeping bag and pillow. The two worked in comfortable silence, and when they finished they headed to the cafeteria to eat breakfast. Neither of them spoke until the waft of food their noses.

"Holy..." Vila trailed off, her eyes widening and her mouth watering.

"No time to waste, let's go!" Y/N growled, his hunger clouding his judgement as he picked up Vila bridal style and began to run to the scent of sausage. Vila yelped, clinging to him for dear life, and blushed as she realized her current position.

"Put me down," Vila whined, embarrassed, not wanting to be seen like this. "Please, Y/N?"

The boy in question sighed, slowing to a gradual halt before setting Vila on her feet. Y/N began to walk so fast, Vila had to keep up.

"Slow down! We're even late, there's no hurry. The food will still be there, and we should save our energy for later," Vila panted. Y/N stopped once again, turning fully to face his only friend. He observed her, taking in her features. Since they had first met, Vila's tail grew 4 inches longer, her body at 5'7". Her ears the same size, yet her hair now reached her hips. Vila's chest expanded and shrank repeatedly, catching her breath but also causing her now double Ds to jiggle. Her hips were more pronounced, thighs and rear thicker with a mixture of muscle and a bit of natural fat, making her lower body extremely attractive. Vila's upper body leaned more the muscular side, her abs and toned arms on full display. Y/N was only noticing this now, as Vila was wearing her new battle gear that changed how her body was presented. Black leggings and tight white long sleeve shirt put her hourglass figure on display, her pink running shoes and white gloves covering up her limbs along with sleek bronze armor on her arms, shoulders and legs. Vila's body was a combo of muscle and curves, and her armor left her chest and ass out for the the world the gawk at. Y/N's attention was reformed when he heard her clear her throat, and he lifted his eyes to meet hers.

"A-are you done checking me out?" Vila spoke softly, her face redder than the Youtube logo, cat ears drooping. "You've seen me so many times before, why stare at me now...?"

Y/N wanted to facepalm. What a fool he'd been, wanting to rush to the cafeteria only to distract himself with his companion's body. While Vila was steaming hot, that was no excuse to leer at her. Y/N chose his next words carefully. 

"I... got distracted. You've grown more than I'd realized."

Vila sighed, her cheeks slowly returning to their normal color. "Just don't do that again, please? Besides, you didn't answer my question."

"You mean... why now?" Y/N asked.

"Of course, you've seen me a lot, so why now look at me? I'm not even that pretty..." Vila murmured, her eyes getting wet, her body trembling.

Something in Y/N clicked. Seeing his friend like that gave him a sense to protect, to restore. To see Vila cry meant failure. Y/N closed the distance between them, and held her tight.

"I am so sorry Vila, I never meant to cause you discomfort, also..." Y/N set her down, and pressed his forehead against hers, shocking the cat faunus and she blushed from the proximity, or the lack of it. Y/N looked deep in Vila's eyes, and spoke sternly. "... you are never to degrade yourself again. You, Vila Shroud, are the most beautiful girl I've had the pleasure of knowing. Your prowess in combat, school, and in general is outstanding, and yet you doubt yourself? Look at yourself! A relic of the twin gods, and most of all... you're my best friend," Y/N finished, his voice weakening slightly. Vila's eyes widened, her mouth agape in awe and fondness for the boy. She was so stunned she couldn't form a sentence, and looked away for a moment. Pursing her lips, Vila met Y/N's gaze once again, to be greeted by a toothy grin and bright eyes.

Consumer of All (Morphing reader x RWBY)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara