Dock encounter

Okay so after taking another week off writing, I came to the fact that I instinctively write stories in a more formal style, so I'm sorry if I get really deep in the story, I can't help it. I've also been forgetting to use pics and gifs, which aren't quite necessary but I feel like they spice it up a tad. Hope you enjoy!

Blake's eyes shot open. She quickly sat up, or tried to, but failed as something held her down. More like someone. As Blake frantically took in the situation, she remembered what happened last night, and why Y/N and her were both naked. In addition, the boy's right arm was curled around her waist, holding her tight, while his left cupped her breast. Blake was too tired to care, nor could she escape his grasp. Sighing, she reached out to the nightstand beside the bed, grabbing her scroll. Blake's face fell once she saw the missed calls and unread texts from Ruby, Yang, and Pyrrha. 

"Hey Blake, we've worried about you, we don't know where you went, but please be safe! And know we don't hate you or anything, we just want you back, but we understand if you need some time away."

-Ruby

Blake put her scroll down, unable to continue looking at the message. The device made a loud klack as it landed, causing Y/N to stir. She rolled over as best as she could in her compromised position, taking in his features. Sharp jawline, prominent eyebrows, facial hair visible on his face, and high cheekbones. Blake sighed happily, what were the chances she'd land such a catch. Not to say she only liked him for his looks, but his motives and protection of over faunus had intrigued her. But Blake didn't quite love him. Their session last night was driven by lust, mostly Blake's, her hormones begging for sex with an alpha. Speaking of which, why did Y/N accept? He already had Vila, and his other teammates were obviously potential harem members. So why her? When they didn't know each other that well, and hadn't spent an enormous amount of time together. Well, that was about to change. Regardless, shouldn't he have been more hesitant with having sex? Y/N shouldn't be in heat, and when he is he and Vila will probably bang. Are guys just horny in general? Blake's mind went in circles, all leading to the same question, did he like her? Finally, said faunus' eyes slowly fluttered open, only to meet Blake's amber ones staring into his.  

"Mornin'," was all Y/N said, before yawning. He unwound his arm around her and stretched. 

"Good morning," Blake responded, then tried to gather the will to ask him a dangerous question. She hesitated, not wanting to make the atmosphere tense or awkward, but they were naked together, so Blake went for it. "Do you... have feelings for me?"

Y/N raised an eyebrow, and snorted. Blake wasn't sure what that meant, but it couldn't be good. Or at least she thought until he answered.

"What kinda dumbass question is that? Did I fuck your brains out last night?"

"Wha-What was that?!" Blake retorted, face flushed. Y/N rolled his eyes, and smirked at her, his eyes glinting (E/C) as he went on.

"Blake, I raw dogged your ass last night, and you ask me if I have feelings for you? HA!" Y/N found her timidity hilarious, and didn't hesitate to bluntly recall their feverish sex last night. Blake's face reddened further, and she tripped on her words, unable to make a sentence. "What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blake and Y/N could be seen sitting on the upper floor outside a cafe, one drinking tea the other eating macaroni and cheese, even though it was a mere 10 o'clock. Y/N bore a red imprint of a hand on his cheek, the ravenette opposite of him not making any conversation nor meeting his eyes. The two sat in silence until Y/N finished eating, and let out a belch.