ƈɧą℘ɬɛཞ 9

Start from the beginning

"You do know I have a boyfriend right?" I asked him and he looked at me before smiling.

"Yeah, one that's blocking all your blessings." He told me before pointing to himself causing me to laugh a lil bit.

"You think he good for you?" Kentrell questioned after a while and I looked at him before chuckling.

"I haven't even kissed him yet, after a year. I'm only with him cause my mom likes him. Kentrell, I love me some black..." I told him honestly and he chuckled.

"And we ain't about to act like the other night of the big argument when I called you ain't happen. Although him and I be 'in love'.. I really don't even like him." I told him and he nodded.

"That's all I needed to know." He told me and I just nodded, not even knowing what that means. "He's a nice guy though, just not for me." i added on and he nodded.

"Say, we should talk more. Ion know why we ain't been talking earlier." He told me, causing me to chuckle.

"Honestly it's cause you was nothing but rude and I was scared of you, lowkey." I told him and he bit his lower lip before looking at me.

"That ain't stop you from looking at me at lunch." He told me and I chuckled

"You must've been stealing glances of me too cause how you know that I'm looking if you ain't?" I questioned and he chuckled.

"Touché" He told me and I smiled causing him to smile too as we held the eye contact.

"I'm going to go upstairs real quick and I'll be back down in a minute okay? You can make yourself some food" I told him and he nodded as I got up.

I walked up the stairs and got to my room before taking all my clothes off.

I wrapped a towel around my body then walked into my closet to choose a new outfit. I grabbed some blue jeans and a white top before making my way out of the closet and to my bed.

I grabbed the jean first, letting my towel go and then wore them before tryna zip them up but it wasn't moving up.

Fuck, imma fix it after I wear the top.

I grabbed the top and wore it before the door swung open causing me to look up, fast as fuck

"You should knock next time." I told Kentrell before putting my towel up and he chuckled.

"Just wanted to scare you a lil bit. Where are the snacks?" He questioned, causing me to sigh.

"We're outta snacks, I'm finna go buy them today though." i told him before sitting down on the bed and he chuckled.

"Yo lil top made yo hair look crazy. Shit looks like a bird nest." He told me and I rolled my eyes before standing up and then I walked outta my room.

It starts by being cosy and in a room.

He followed closely behind me telling me how nice my house is and I smiled while walking down the stairs as he told me more about his mom and his life.

I stopped walking when I saw that the door was open and Asher was standing in front of the open door.

He looked at me as if scanning me then looked at Kentrell before looking back at me then he chuckled.

"My ass came here to ask for forgiveness but since you've been cheating too..... I guess there's no need right?" He questioned and I looked at him before chuckling.

"I ain't even cheat on you, you dumb ass!" I told him and he smiled "Yo lil zip and hair says otherwise. We're done Amiya." He told me coldly and I felt tears start building up before running forward and pushing him back.

He hit the wall and I pulled my arm back so that I would punch him and did. He pushed me back causing me to hit the staircase by the side and that's when Kentrell jumped in and started throwing punches at him.

I got back up and joined in beating him up too and I watched Kentrell move back "Get the nose!" He told me and I punched Asher in the nose twice before I felt Trell pull me off him as tears fell down my cheeks.

"Damn ma." Kentrell commented chuckling a lil bit as I looked down at Asher.

"Go upstairs, I'm finna handle this" He told me and I looked down at his hand then mine to see blood on there before nodding.

After a few minutes I heard the door close and then Kentrell entered my room with some water.

"You good?" We questioned at the same time before laughing.

"We just jumped someone" I told him smiling as he grabbed my hand to look at it.

"and it felt good as hell." He told me and I chuckled before pulling my nightstand drawer open for the first aid kit.

He wrapped my right hand up slowly as I watched before looking up at me.

"Lift up yo shirt." He told me and I gave him a look.

"It ain't even like that.. I'm tryna see sumn" He told me and I looked at him the same way again, while amused causing him to chuckle after smacking his lips.

I lifted my shirt and there a red area at the side of my stomach.

He looked up at me "Tell me if it hurts." He told me and I looked to the side causing him to chuckle.

"Get yo mind outta the gutter first though." He told me, causing me to smile. He touched the spot a lil bit and I grimaced causing him to stop. "I'm gon have to wrap it up." He told me before doing it.

I love the way his hands feel against my skin.

"All done" He told me before asking if I'm good and I nodded.

"My turn" I told him before grabbing his hand and then i followed his exact steps starting by gently rubbing a thin layer of antibiotic ointment called Neosporin over the cut before putting a bandage over his hand.

I then looked up at him, only to find him already staring...

.

Wildin'
Chapter ten.. up next !

🌷
-𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒊𝒏'-
-They crazyyy-
-Excuse any mistakes-

▪️COMMENT
▪️VOTE
▪️FOLLOW

4𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖔𝖋𝖑𝖚𝖛 ❦