Prologue

(Quick a/n- 

If this seems to long then just read Dream, Techno, and Skeppy's POV's. U can Read Georges aswell if your here for the romance more than the plot. Anyway enjoy the story <3)

~Five Years Earlier~

-Dream's POV-

I spam clicked my mouse as fast as possible. It was me and George's last duel before we log off for the night. He had 1 win while I had 11. *cough* I let him have that win *cough*. As George tried to hit me, I easily moved behind him after breaking his shield, it was game over for him. A split second later the chat notification popped up "[GeorgeNotFound was slain by Dream]." Easy.

"I SHOULD HAVE WON, YOU WERE SO LOW DREAM!" George yelled over his mic.

I only chuckled, I was barely under half health at all.

"techno! you said i could win, you even trained me!"

"Well, i said you had a better chance of winning, didn't say you would win." techno said.

"BUT AT LEAST I HAVE ONE WIN!"

"Oh, I thought Dream went ea-" 

"He means, I wasn't prepared for that attack earlier. So you won that match." I quickly cut off Techno, George needed this win and I knew this wouldn't end well if he knew I went easy. After a moment, Bad and Skeppy joined the VC.

"Why the muffin is George dying so much, Dream?!" Bad said.

I should've seen this coming, we didn't expect anybody on the server but George, SapNap, Techno, and me. Bad usually wasn't on so late unless it was scripted or Skeppy begged him to be online (Which was usually the case). Skeppy and Bad were rarely seen apart so they should know what was coming next.

"Oh, just beating George at PvP like normal. So what are you guys doing on so late anyway?" I asked knowing George was silently protesting to this.

"Looks like the iconic love duo might have been having some fun on a crafting table~ .Sorry we disturbed you." SapNap Said in a lovey dovey like tone.

"Oh shut up Sap, i just wanted him to get on so I could show him my Skywars islands." Skeppy snapped at SapNap.

In a instant the two of them started bickering back and forth like usual. Sapnap always gets on somebody's nerves and today it had to be Skeppy. I only smiled and watched the argument play out, Sapnap was one of my closest friends so I knew how it was going to end. He was going to give in and Skeppy would win, then SapNap would easily figure I]out a way to embarrass Skeppy and Bad. Soon i would have to cut SapNap off before he started a war or something stupid, I knew Skeppy doesn't play around when it comes to him and Bad.

"Stop fighting you muffinheads!" Bad had finally cut them off from arguing. It was a good thing he did because I heard Skeppy start threatening SapNap. Sometimes it seems they really hate eachother. I sighed, now knowing that that  was over, I could log off and finally sleep. I looked over at my clock and say it was 2:59am. Way to early for me to be up.

"Guys, I think im gonna get off for the nigh- uh, morning." I yawned.

"Oh George~ don't forget to say goodnight to your love." SapNap snickered. Would he ever give it a break. Oh well, It's best to ignore him sometimes rather than egg him on.

"Goodnight Dream." George laughed.

"Goodnight george." I said as i pulled up the menu to leave. All of a sudden the screen started glitching out, Error 404 started popping up and the screen became a blinding green. What was going on, was my computer glitching out? Before i could think about it to much I felt myself pass out hard on my desk.