"Oh yeah, you're Muggleborn aren't you, Mr. Innit?" Tommy stiffened at the mention of his old surname. 

"Don't call me that," Tommy said in a low voice.

"Well what do you want to be called?" The other boy asked. "Mr. Craft? Hmm doesn't sound like it fits though," he said. 

"Well at least your so-called father is half-blood," the first guy said. "I don't even know how you managed to trick him into taking you in."

The other guy huffed, "I don't even know why your 'brothers'—"he made air quotes—"tolerate you. They're Purebloods aren't they? They shouldn't have to hangout with scum like you."

"Honestly," the guy who had his wand pointed at Tommy started, "those two are a disgrace to Purebloods, a couple of blood traitors ey? That Wilbur kid got in Slytherin, but he's such a pretentious guy, always showing off. Says he wants to get along with everyone." The guy rolled his eyes. 

"I bet that Technoblade would have been a good Slytherin, but I guess Ravenclaw is fine too," the other guy said. "Guess he just wasn't worth Salazar's house."

That's it, Tommy can deal with people bullying him—that was a daily occurrence—but he draws the line at insulting his family. The people who were kind enough to take him in and treat him as their own. Fuck Techno's advice, this two are getting turned into fucking toads. 

Tommy raised his wand and cast the spell. Note even a second later, two toads were hopping around in place of two seventh year Slytherins. Tommy smirked as he made his way to the Great Hall.

When he got there, Niki and Ranboo were already eating. "Hey guys," he greeted, a little low energy. It was obvious, he'd guess 'cause Ranboo and Niki were giving him looks.

"Are you alright?" Ranboo asked.

"'course, why wouldn't I be?" Tommy said as he placed food on his plate. Why wouldn't I be? It wasn't like I was affected by what those fuckers said. I know that I'm in the right house. I know that I'm not a pussy. I know that I have my family. I know nothing they said was true...Do I? Fuck.

"—ommy? Alright, that's it." Niki turned around to face the Ravenclaw table. She made eye contact with Technoblade who was half-way into putting his spoon, full of potatoes, in his mouth. She caught his attention and gestured to Tommy.

Techno, despite being sat on another table could see how Tommy was staring blankly at his food. He'd only seen Tommy like that a few times—mostly when they were younger and Tommy just joined the family—but he knows that this was bad. Not being the best with confronting emotional people, he stood up and walked to the Slytherin table. 

"Wilbur," he called his twin. 

"Oh, hey Techno. Need something?" Wilbur asked.

"Come with me," he said.

Wilbur furrowed his eyebrows, "Okay?" he followed the pink haired boy. 'Wher—Oh." Tommy had his head perched up on his hand as he played with his food absentmindedly. Wilbur started walking faster.

"Hey Toms," he said as he made the Hufflepuff beside Tommy to make space before sitting down next to his little brother. Techno did the same thing on Tommy's left.

"The fuck are you two doing here?" Tommy asked, looking left and right. 

"Someone pointed out that  you we're a bit out of it," Techno started.

"So we came here to check on you," Wilbur continued. 

Tommy couldn't help but lightly glare at Ranboo and Niki, who averted their gaze nd pretended to talk to each other. "I'm fine."