🦖🦕CHAPTER 94🦖🦕

Start from the beginning

Number 4:

We sat at the center and started to eat. After eating the Karasuno boys decided to come to us.

"ahh so there's Mr. and Mrs. Tsukishima" Suga said making Y/N blushed and giggled nervously.

"Tsukishima take good care of
Y/N" the tangerine said making me frown.

"Hinata are you Y/N's father?" Yamaguchi asked making us shock.

"Yamaguchi urusai" I said

"gomen Tsukki" he said and scratched his back head.

"you're lucky my dear kohai you got a beautiful wife" Tanaka said and I raised my eyebrows.

"Kiyoko is there" Y/N said turning our gaze at Kiyoko, she smacks Tanaka's head and walked away.

"I-I got to g-go" he said and left calling Kiyoko. I grabbed some water and drink it.

"So Y/N, when will you have a baby?" the tangerine asked Y/N making me choked. Y/N patted my back gently. I glared at Hinata and he gulped.

"Bokeee Hinata bokeeee" Kageyama said as he smacks Hinata 's head and he started soothing it.

"Hinata!" his girlfriend, Naomi, also smacks Hinata's head.

"jeez, I'm not a punching bag or something to hit me" he mumbled making us laugh.

"well we gotta go back to our table now" Daichi said and I nodded.

"Congrats again you two" he added and we thanked him.

*Timeskip After The Program at their Bedroom*

Y/N POV:

The program earlier went well and tomorrow will be our honeymoon. We went back to our house and started packing for tomorrow. I did my night routine and then laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. I felt the side of the bed so I shut my eyes opened and saw Tsukishima laying beside me. I hugged him and surprisingly he hugged back without a second thought. He kissed my forehead and rested his cheeks above my head.

"Goodnight" I said and he hummed in response.

*Timeskip Next Morning*

I woke up by Tsukishima attacking me some kisses

Well that's the first

I tried to push him away but he captured both of my hands and started kissing me again making me giggled

"Kei stop" I said while giggling. I saw him smirked and then I felt him cupped my womanhood.

"s-stop Ke-" he cut me off by kissing me again and then he starts rubbing my womanhood against my pants making me moan.

"Kei" I said as he stops rubbing it. He is about to sat up but I grabbed his forearm and pulled him, making him fell down on top of me.

"Please Kei" I said as I kissed him on his lips.

"our honeymoon is later Y/N, be patient" he said and smirked again. He sat up and say "get ready to leave"

I sat up and sighed. I stood up and went to the bathroom to shower. After showering, I went to out closet and pick my outfit.