Chapter 28: Fall in love

Zeldross Pov.

Zen nearly getting into my nerves. She's so annoying and crazy girl. Haysst...! I suddenly smile out of the blue when I remeber the Kiss and her laugh. Damn! She's so cute!.

"Hey Zeldross!" I wake up from my imagination. "Yes?" I smiled at them to cover what am doing earlier.

"We asking you how many times, but you just ignore our words and you smiled out of the blue." Beomgyu said.

"I'm sorry, I'm just tired"

"Your tired but your just smiled out of the blue?" Zonkyul

"I'll never seen any person in my life that they're tired but they smiled out of the blue. Not until now. Others call it crazy or inlove". Sungji Hyung added to Zonkyul said earlier.

"Maybe he's inlove" Beomgyu said.

"Shut Up!" I accidentally shouted to them. I immediately bow and felt sorry cause our managers and direct Xai is here. This is so embarrassing moment, they all look directly to me.

"You're inlove Hyung" Zonkyul whispered at smile.

I just ignore him. I just want to focus to our meeting. I'm inlove? Even me I didn't know the answered. I am going crazy? Haysst... the virus of being crazy, Zen transferred to me.

Even our maknae said that I'm inlove. By the way the oldest member is Hyung Sungji next is me then Beomgyu and Zonkyul.

~Flashback~

I just enter in the 24/7 store. Our concert has already done and my co member they directly going to the form that our manager rent for us, but me I skip with manager. You know his only my manager but she's look like my boss, she's so very very strict to me. Hello! I'm the boss here! She always remind me what to do even though I know what I'm going to do. I know that she's doing her job.

In the counter I pay for my bill and suddenly Zen (but I didn't know that her is name is Zen. Not until we found the girl who kiss to Zonkyul which is Eleize and I found out that the girl in the 24/7 is Zen.) Her money is short for the foods she want to buy so I just help her. I'm in a good mood now so I'm willing to help others. She thank me and, look what i bought it's only a cup noodles. Cause I want to eat a noodles so bought it.

She's laughing at me, because I bought a 1 pc. Of cup noodles? But instead to I'm getting mad at her cause she's laughing and I just help her but why I'm being blushing and she make my heart beat so fast. She's so cute and beautiful at the same time. I'm wearing a mask, cap and sunglass to not recognize, but I think she's getting to recognize me cause she look at me directly in my eyes. I just say goodbye and came out of the store. Until I meet her again until now she's the one who make my heart beat so fast and that her. That's  Zen Kim.

~End of Flashback~

The meeting is already done but I didn't get any information about it, cause I'm always in my dreamland with Zen. "Hey Zeldross, let's go!" Sungji Hyung shouted.

"Bro he's inlove, look he's in his dreamland again". Beomgyu commented.

I'm really inlove? I'm not sure, but there's one thing that I'm sure and that is I don't want to see Zen with other boys specially in the guy that he has a crush on her cause I'm getting jealous. I don't know why I'm getting jealous but is this what they call love?.

I'm inlove? Is my group members right? When they say I'm inlove?. Maybe I'm inlove, I'm inlove with Zen.

I just lay down to my bed and take a rest. I just finish to shower and I close my eyes and falling to sleep.

♡♡♡☆☆☆♡♡♡

Where here again in the practice room and finally we finished our dance steps. Tomorrow we do our music Video. It just easy to make an MV (Music Video) of you already have all the equipment and the location and you have a great director and talented staffs and also a talented and handsome artist.

It's already 12:00 pm and Zonkyul have a date with Eleize later. Even our Maknae is inlove now. I know that he made their rules just because he want to make a good memories with Eleize and also he's inlove with her. You see that In his eyes.

I feel sad when direct said that Eleize and San have a 7 days to stay here cause they need to go back to the Philippines.

I will miss them so much. The time they get here the time also that I feel that I have a lil sister because of Eleize and I feel have a girl with Zen even though I didn't already said to her that I like her but I always make feel to her that I'm inlove with her.

Zen walk going to the kitchen. Will I'm in the living room now and the other members is talking to Direct Xai. I want to call her but i remember what I have than last night.I'm so really embarrass what i texted her and i want to forget all of that.

Honestly  when the time Eleize is here I feel that I have a lil sister and to Zen I feel lovable even she didn't love me. lol!.

She's beautiful. She have a bright eyes, pointed nose, rossy Cheeks, reddish lips and a beautiful faces. She's girlfriend material but I don't want to her to be somebody. From now on I will court here I don't let her get by other man to me.

She's my girl, she's mine! I really inlove with here.

"Zen" I shouted. Oh no! wrong move Zeldross. "Do you still have a fever?" She asked whule walking towards me.

"No I don't have" she look at me. "Do you know what you have done last night?" She smirk while asking that.

"Yah, so pls. Don't share it and I don't want to remember that"

"Hahahaha" . "what if I don't?" She  seriously said.

I smirk "You don't like what the Consequences" I said

"I'm not afriad Zeldross"

"Oh really?,"

"Yeah"

I walk towards her and i start cheasing her. H ahahah she's so Cute while getting angry to me.

She also cheasing me. She's pretty when she wear her best smile. Damn!  She's more beautiful. We cheasing each other and I enjoy it this is one my best memories with her.