Chapter 25: Hyung

Zonkyul Pov.

I can't help but to smile while taking bath. I can't remove her in my mind, I can't really thinking that she will hug me.

I will lay down in my bed with a smile in my face I think this is one of my memorable moment in my life. I let my eyes close and take a rest with smile.

"Zonkyul!, wake up we have a practice today." Beomgyu shouted directly in my ear. This guy he's so annoying

"Yah! I know, so pls. Stop shouting!" I shouted him immediately. "Oh yah, what if I told you that your Sister is here for you." I immediately open my eyes and see him. He smirk while starring at me.  Huh! This man. I know my Sister she's so huh! Why she's here?

"Why she's here?". He's just smiled at me. This boy, he's really getting into my nerves. "I don't know, I'm not her brother and she's not my Sister so I don't have the rights to ask or question her". He said with matching smile a smile that make me feel uncomfortable. Gosh! This boy!.

I stand up because I really really nervous and this man in my front he's not helping me to calmdown. I'm going to the bathroom and take a shower and  after that I immediately went where my smart sister was. From the far, I clearly see her smirk. What's the matter with her?. "Hey my handsome brother" she said.

"Why are you here?". I ask  immediately. Knowing her she's  so very Amazona, I'm not scared to my parents but this girl in my front, by just her look and give a uncomportable look to you, you better to run away cause she will not let your day happy and give you a task that you never ever do in your whole life. She's so annyoing person I ever met she's more annoying than Beomgyu so I really really don't like to see her even though she's my older Sister.

She's talking with direct Xai.

"Hi lil bro did you miss your Noona?" She asked. "Ani, everyday you always call so I can't  miss you." i answer immediately. "Why are you here?" i asked.

"oh yeah!, We have a dinner tonight and also we want to know your girl friend so She come with you tonight." She said. "ok fine i'll be there" she starred at me like there's a wrong with my answer. "oh yeah, We will there".

"Good, now see you tonight. I'm gonna
late to my work." she said to direct "Bye see you later." she said to us. She's really gone and go to her work. See!  she's annoying she can tell that we have a dinner tonight by text it to me or calling. She really waste her time to go here just for that information haystt.

We started our dance practice again cause we really not done yet to the dance step. While practicing i can't control but to think of her haysttt... How can i tell her that we have a dinner tonight with my family? "hey Zonkyul are you ok?" I look to Sungji hyung. "Yeah im fine don't mind me hyung just focus to our practice". i asnwered. "ok focus too." he said and tapping my shoulder.

I started to focusing myself to our practice until she entered to our dance practice room. She's smilling while talking to Zen.

"Hey Zonkyul move to the last line!." Zeldross Shouted me.

"Oh right, Sorry". I answered and when to my position.

"Hey Zon, Focus to our dance not to her" Beomgyu Whispered to my ears.

He's right i will focus here and forget her a moment and not be distractable by her, but how? i feel her present she's watching right now.  Why she can't stop running in my mind? I feel this lately.

"Okay guys that's enough, go to the living room Zed is there." Direct Xai said.

We all shocked. "He's really here? Oh my gosh I miss himmm.." Zeldross shouted at the same time excited.