Ch 1 - Nico Got a Surprise

The student council room of Otonokizaka Academy was tranquil: A red hair third-year was twirling the end of her hair as she read over documents on her laptop; a ginger hair third-year napped comfortably next to a third-year brunette reading an idol magazine. However, the serene atmosphere was interrupted when a blur of ginger hair entered the council room and slammed the door closed behind them. The napping girl quickly jumped out of her seat; the red hair and brunette both looked up from their activities.

"Honoka-chan! Welcome back nya!" The once napping girl pounced on Honoka, who was still slightly panting.

"Thanks Rin-chan! It's good to see you too." Honoka graciously accepted the hug. "It's good to see you too, Hanayo-chan." She then walked over to the brunette and gave her a hug.

The red head gently scooted back her chair away from the table. She sighed, "Honoka, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class? Don't tell me you were running from Umi...again."

"What? No. Pfft. Mou Maki-chan, can't a former student come back to say hi?"

Three timely-spaced knocks on the door drew everyone attention. Ignoring the ominous aura on the other side, Hanayo called out to it. "Come in!"

The door crept opened to reveal a scarily, calm, Umi with dark stains across her clothes – hair flying in different directions. "Honoka," she coolly stated as she stepped forward into the room. Honoka scampered behind Hanayo, cowering from her gaze. With lightning speed, Umi lunged at Honoka; Hanayo step to the side to avoid her wrath.

"Somebody help me!" Honoka screamed as Umi gripped the front of her shirt with a scowl etched on her face.

Maki stood up and placed her hands on the table. "What is going – "

"How many times do I have to tell you? Don't fall asleep when you're using the oven!" Umi yelled and shook Honoka. "You could've burned down the dorm!"

Rin and Hanayo tried to approach the two. "Umi-chan nya, is that why you're treating Honoka-chan like a maraca?"

"No..." Honoka interjected.

"So, what did you do to get Umi-chan all worked up?" Hanayo questioned. She walked back to her seat and picked up her magazine.

"Well you see I probably told an ill-advised joke."

Maki sat back down in her seat and exhaled, "What was the joke?"

"After she extinguished the fire, I told her she was smoking hot.... ehehehe."

Rin tried to stifle a giggle and Umi shot her a menacing glare.

"You're an idiot." Maki deadpanned. A notification then pops onto her laptop screen. "Ugh what now... huh? A Skype call from Nico-chan?" She clicked on the notification to open it. Rin and Hanayo surrounded her. Umi finally released Honoka from her clutches and dragged Honoka over to the rest.

"Nico Nico Nii! The number one idol in the universe is here to... what the hell happened to you two?" Nico questioned. She was quite confused from what she saw on her screen. She only expected to see Maki, Rin and Hanayo – not Honoka and Umi.

"I had to put out a fire."

"And my sense of humor backfired."

"Goodness grief! How in earth did you manage not to set fire to the school when you were the student council president? Good thing my Maki-chan is now in charged." Nico grinned.

Maki blushed and cleared her throat. "Anyways, why are you calling? Isn't it 8:30 in the morning in Paris?"

"Oi! You can at least be grateful that I decided to grace you with my presence!" Maki smiled when Nico pouted. "I don't have any classes this morning, so I decided to check in on you girls. How's my siblings doing?"

"They're doing fine. Cocoro just aced her math exam."

Nico flipped one of her pigtails. "As expected, she takes after my beauty and brains."

Rin leant towards Hanayo and whispered, "I don't know about that last one."

"I heard that! You're one to talk, Rin," Nico huffed.

Maki chuckled, "Alright Nico-chan, settle down and cut to the chase. Why did you really call?"

"I have a proposal for you girls. How would you all like to go on a little trip?"

While Rin, Hanayo, Honoka and Umi celebrated the idea of a trip, Maki felt her phone vibrated. She swiped open her phone to read her latest notification.

Nico-chan: I will need your assistance to pull this off. I'll tell u the details later tonight <3

My intention was to give a brief introduction on the dynamics between everyone mentioned so far

My intention was to give a brief introduction on the dynamics between everyone mentioned so far. I hope I could possibly turn this into a series to delve deeper in the lives of µ's so pls stay tune!

Also, I'll cross post some fics so you may fine them on AO3 as well.

One last thing: Feel free to vote and/or comment. Feedback is appreciated!