Ranboo watched Punz swoop in and catch the ball. The beaters went and started to do their jobs, evident with the blurs of black flashing across the pitch. From Punz, he passed the ball to Tommy who immediately went for the hoops, but Ranboo managed to block that one easily. 

"Alright, that's good," Punz nodded. "You have quick reflexes, Ranboo."

Ranboo smiled at the compliment and threw the ball back to the chasers. The plays that they did were pretty easy so Ranboo managed to catch majority of the shots. He watched Niki prepare to throw the Quaffle. The moment it left her hands, Ranboo flew towards the hoop it was aimed at, but was cut off by a Bludger that nearly hit his hand. 

"Ranboo! You can't forget that we have Bludgers!" Sapnap scolded, worry evident in his voice. "That nearly tore your arm off!"

"Yeah, I'll try to remember that!" 

"You HAVE to remember that!"

Ranboo thew the Quaffle back, and the game resumed. 

"Hey!" Fundy exclaimed as he flew away from Punz who was chasing him. "I just realized how unfair this is!" He passed the ball to Niki.

"How so?" Ranboo asked, his eyes not leaving the ball. 

"Niki and I are just casual players, and we're up against Punz, a reserve Chaser and Beater, and Tommy a regular, Chaser!"

"Oh Yeah!" Niki exclaimed in realization which managed to distract her enough for Tommy to grab the ball from her.

"Hey at least you have me as a beater! I'm actually on the Gryffindor team!" Sapnap yelled, hitting the Bludger towards Tommy.

"The fuck are you implying something, Sapnap?" Quackity yelled as he aimed the other Bludger to try and block the one Sapnap hit.

"Sucks to suck!" Tommy threw the ball to the middle hoop. Ranboo readied himself to catch it when it suddenly changed directions and managed to shoot itself through the left hoop.

"You gotta watch the angles!" Tommy yelled. "If we bend enough and shit, we can angle the ball to change directions," he advised.

"Watch out for the Bludger, Ranboo!" Quackity yelled.

"You have to watch the Chaser's positions too!"

"Remember! You don't have to stick to the middle hoop, you can move to the other two even if we haven't taken a shot yet!" 

Ranboo nodded, making a mental notes of all the advice the others were giving him. The game continued, but the time came that they had to stop and go back to the castle.

"We are gonna beat Ravenclaw's arse on Friday!" Tommy exclaimed as he ran ahead of the group.

"I'm right here you know!" Fundy shouted after the boy.

"You did really good Ranboo." Sapnap pats the tall boy's back. "Heck, I bet you're better than our Keeper."

"Wow, way to support our house Sapnap," Quackity said. "...I'm not saying it isn't true though." 

"You have a good chance of winning honestly," Punz said. "Just keep our advice in mind alright?" 

Ranboo nodded. "Thank you for all your help today," he said. 

"No problem man."

 "It was fun." 

"If you need any more help, you know where to find us." 

And with that, the three Gryffindors walked ahead, leaving him with Niki and Fundy.

"So," Fundy started, his hands behind his head as they walked back.