into town

"NEITO!?" Y/n gasped, the blond boy laying on the floor in pain

"Why did you drop kick me you moron!?"

"Why would you try to kidnap me, knowing of my capabilities, you moron!?" She hissed, taking his hand and helping him to sit up.

"Look at you! In your fancy dress. I've never seen you look so put together." Monoma purred teasingly.

"Shut up! How are you in here in the first place!?"

"Y/n, you have to listen carefully, okay? Sako and Toga have been arrested by a bounty hunter!-"

"A BOUNTY-"

Monoma slapped his hand over her mouth. "Are you trying to get us caught!?" He whisper-shouted. Y/n shook her head no with sorry eyes, making Monoma dropped his hand back to his side.

"...So Toga and Sako are missing?"

"I'm afraid so. They left a note telling me to run away, so I don't think the bounty hunter is aware of our existence, but-"

"They know Toga and Sako have some connection to the Robin Hood descendants." Y/n interjected, finishing his thoughts.

Monoma smiled. "We really are one brain when we're together!" He beamed, high fiving his accomplice.

"Wait, that doesn't explain how you got in here." Y/n whispered, looking him up and down as he was dressed in a metal suit made for knights.

"Turns out, to my luck, the princes' brigade needed more soldiers! So I joined! Maybe I can help you with your research!"

"They let you into Shoto's brigade? They must be desperate-" Y/n teased before Monoma punched her in the arm. "Kidding!...But I'm glad you're here now. There actually is something that I've found. But we don't have time to discuss it now."