sparrow and goldfinch

*if you skipped the prologue, y/n is a POC, specifically CUBAN

*if you skipped the prologue, y/n is a POC, specifically CUBAN. pls don't comment on how her appearance doesn't match yours, i'm trying to represent as many races, nationalities, and ethnicities as i can! imagine her as something else if it bothers you!*

 pls don't comment on how her appearance doesn't match yours, i'm trying to represent as many races, nationalities, and ethnicities as i can! imagine her as something else if it bothers you!*

"CATCH THE ROBIN HOOD DESCENDANTS!" Shoto commanded on top of his white horse, his army galloping behind him through the dense forest outside his castle. "Don't let them get away!"

He whipped the horses' reigns, charging after the two hooded and masked criminals. The delinquents ran through the woods, jumping over logs and branches, zigzagging through the wilderness.

"Would you look at that, Neito! We've got the princes' brigade after us!" Y/n chuckled, her and her partner in crime speeding under the thick green trees with a bag and bow slung over her shoulder, and a scroll in her hand.

"They'll never catch us!!" Monoma laughed. "Sako and Toga are gonna be so proud!"

"Fire!!"

"Huh?" The villains turned behind them to see one of the soldiers holding a weapon at them, his horse slowing down so he could focus his aim. He pulled the trigger, a loud boom echoing through the woods.

"AAHH!! Monoma and y/n screamed as they covered their heads, the bullet flying past them and shooting through a tree.

"They've got shotguns!? These rich bastards!!" Y/n shouted, adjusting her bow over her shoulder.

"Let's split ways!" Monoma suggested, holding out his hand.

"Right!" Y/n tossed the scroll to him, the two friends parting paths and disappearing into the woods.

Shoto lifted his hand, pointing to the left for part of his brigade to chase after Monoma, while him and the others went after y/n.