"uhm yeah, sorry for leaving so soon! it was very nice to meet you all" I give them another big smile. they reply with the words "you too" and then go on their own separate ways.

"thank you so-"

"yeah you're welcome! it was nice meeting you, gotta go!" I rushed off find my classroom again. after a few more times of running around in the hallways, I finally found a professor who knew where my class was.

"thank you so much" I bowed down towards the male professor who helped me. I open the door and headed inside the classroom.

"good, class hasn't started yet" I sighed in relief and quickly took a seat somewhere.

"oh hey" I turn around to see a guy with dark brown hair.

"im sorry but you are?" I raised a brow.

"Lee Jeno, one of nana's friends. don't you remember us? especially when he talks a lot about us?" he leans forward in seat.

"oh crap" I muttered.

"what?" he cocks a brow.

"uhh nothing! sorry, I just had a rough time after I saw you and the others in the hallway. couldn't find the class" I awkwardly laugh. wow this is not good.

"you should've just said what class you had, I would've gladly helped my buddies girlfriend" he smiles. while he was smiling, his eyes seemed to be smiling as well.

"huh, that's cute" I blurt out.

"what is?" he looks back to see if there was something cute behind him but all he saw was just other students walking around.

"your eyes, when you smile. they look like they smile too. it's cute" I smile.

"oh thank you but I don't think your boyfriend would like it if you called his best friend's eyes cute" he laughs. oh crap, I forgot.

"I was just giving you a compliment" I say as I turn around to face the professor who wasn't even here yet. he continues to laugh a bit more.

"I liked your compliment, I never heard of my eyes looking like they were smiling too" he says.

"thank you" he chuckles. right then, the professor entered.

———————————

"I can finally eat" I let out a sigh. I took out my lunch that I made myself and put it on the picnic table. It felt so nice today but it would be so much better if I had actually made friends and ate with them instead of by myself.

"hey!" I see a group of boys making their way towards me.

"I should just go right now-" I quickly pack up the lunch that I just took out.

"why you packing up for?" one of the boys shout. now they were running instead of walking while my backpack was too fat to get out underneath the table. by the time I actually got my bag out, they were already surrounding me.

"hi" I spoke softly. I really did not expect to see any of them again. besides that one dude that I forgot but he's in my class so I can't ignore him.

"we're gonna eat lunch with you, hope you don't mind" the black haired boy with blonde highlights sits down.

"I don't think she cares" the tanned boy says as he sits right next to him. personally, I do care. forget about what I said about the friends thing, I don't think I really need them.

"can I talk with you?" it was the boy named nana. the one who started this whole entire mess. he doesn't wait for me to answer, he just pulls me away far enough where his friends can't hear.