"You do realise these boys will kill for her. Hell, I reckon they'd even die for her!" Jin warned.

"That's why I'm doing this Jin. I am human you know... I don't know why people always treat me like some psychopath. There aren't many things I care about in this world, I could count on my fingers," I brought them up to count, "my business, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, my plants, crabs... Okay so nine... that's a lot of things!"

"Like I said, you're one mental motherfucker!" Jin complained, his face screwed up in disgust.

I don't see the problem people have with the way I live; it doesn't hurt them... most of the time. I have my store, I have my very successful side business and I have my boys, that's all a man needs in. You don't see me craving any ladies the way they do; I guess they're just young. When they get to my age, they'll realise how important it is to be the only person in control of your life. If you have everything already, why add a woman to that equation?

"Like I said Jin, I'm not completely a monster. As a big brother I have to prioritise them over her. If there's any possibility of them dying because of her then I'll have to eliminate the threat - the threat being her. I can't live my life without them just like you can't; I could never forgive myself if something happened to them." I shuddered at the thought.

"Just don't take it too far. I know you have the power to just click your fingers and have her disappear but, for their sake, please don't. I've watched them; they will fight for her because they know she's good for them. No matter how many times Jungkook lies or withholds the truth, she will forgive him. No matter how many times Jimin loses control and hurts her, she'll give him the benefit of the doubt. No matter how many times Taehyung reveals his true feelings for her, she'll do nothing but listen and understand each time. She is the perfect girl and each one of them will play to their strengths to get her. I'm just so scared they'd hurt themselves or someone else if they lost her for good." Jin sounded like he was somewhat pleading with me.

"I'm not going to kill the girl hyung!" I yelled out in frustration. "I just think it's about time I brought someone else into the picture, for their sake and hers," I smirked, "so what did you say his name was again?"

As long as she cooperated, things wouldn't have to get nasty.

***

NOVA

"Uhh fuck, how are you so fucking good at this?" Jungkook groaned out, throwing his head back in pleasure.

I ignored his question and twisted my tongue around the tip of his member, knowing he was close. I decided to spice things up a bit and started running my nails up and down his toned abs whilst taking the whole of his dick in my mouth. The power of having him in such a vulnerable position was something I rarely felt with Jungkook.

"You must be some kind of sorceress because this is-" I watched as his face suddenly screwed up in a defeated expression, "I'm gonna cum," he moaned out.

I continued sucking and rubbing him in a twisting motion, building my speed until I felt his dick throb against my tongue. I let out a heavy moan in satisfaction as his warm liquid filled my mouth in quick bursts. Once he was finished, I pulled my body up without breaking eye contact and swallowed in delight.

"Damn that was sexy. Have I ever told you that you're the only girl for me?" He breathed out, the water droplets on his chest dripping down onto his abs. My body ached at the sight of him like this.

I shook my head in protest, wanting to hear him say it again.

With a cheeky smile, he pulled my body forwards so that I was lying directly on top of him. "Well, you're the only girl for me."