I laid my head on Nick's chest & he wrapped his arms around me. I closed my eyes & enjoyed the feeling of being in Nick's arms for a few minutes, without saying anything. I sighed then opened my eyes to look out at the beautiful waves crashing on the beach as the moonlight reflected on the water. "This is heaven."

"Yes, it is." Nick said, in a whisper. I felt him kiss my head then I heard him sigh. "Am I allowed to say, 'I love you?'"

I leaned my head back to look up at him then grinned with my teeth over my bottom lip. "You are."

"Good, because I do."

"Thank you for asking & I love you, too."

Nick kissed me, letting his lips linger for a moment, then he pulled them from mine. "You want to watch a movie or something?"

"Actually, I was thinking of getting in the hot tub before bed."

"Oh, okay." Nick let go of me & motioned toward the sliding glass door.

"You're going to join me, aren't you?"

"You want me to join you?" Nick's tone showed how surprised he was.

I laughed, loudly. "I mean it's supposed to be a romantic weekend, right?"

"Yea, it is."

It wasn't easy to be in the hot tub with Nick & not want to do the things we used to do in a hot tub, especially when he wrapped his arms around me & I could feel his pen.is against my ass. He was a perfect gentleman once again & all we did was talk while I sat in front of him. At one point I was beside him so I was able to look into his eyes while we had a great conversation. It was actually pretty amazing that we could be this close & I didn't have to worry about sex. Nick wasn't bringing it up or even trying to pressure me, which I appreciated.

Nick & I went to bed that evening the same way we had the night before & he wrapped his arms around me, kissed me & said goodnight without a mention of sex. The fact that he wasn't trying to tempt me meant so much to me, it was easy to fall more in love with him. I fell asleep with a smile on my face, yet again, then woke up next to Nick, which was absolutely perfect.

Saturday was more of the same, with Nick stopping at nothing to be romantic. We had a picnic on the beach in the afternoon, complete with slow dancing next to a fire. That evening we got another fire going while we watched the sunset. I leaned my head on Nick's shoulder while we sat in silence, taking in the beautiful scenery that was before us. 

The temperature dropped drastically once the sun was no longer visible, so we ate dinner inside

The temperature dropped drastically once the sun was no longer visible, so we ate dinner inside. After dinner, Nick suggested we take a bubble bath together in the huge bathtub that was in the master ensuite. The idea sounded amazing to me so I agreed with a huge smile on my face.

It was a lot different being in a bubble bath than it was being in the hot tub, since we were naked in the bathtub. That fact didn't alter Nick's chivalry one bit, however & he carried on a conversation with me as if we were still sitting at the table eating dinner.