Chapter 13: Violated

Start from the beginning

"You didn't blackout. I drugged you. You were drugged, Bianca." He calmly explained.

No! I pushed away from Antonio and his grip to get away from him.

"No! You said I had a lot to drink. You said I was drunk." He had to be lying. "You're trying to fuck with me and it won't work!"

Antonio's eyes darkened. He swiftly moved towards me and pulled me so that we were both facing each other. He had both my hands in an iron grip in front of me. We were both naked and no longer covered by the cheats.

"For fucks sake Bianca stop overreacting. It's not like I'm a stranger." Antonio looked deeply into my eyes trying to detect a reaction.

"Why?" I asked feeling tears pushing out from my eyes.

Antonio tilted his head to the side. "Why what? Why did I drug you?"

"Yes!" I yelled tears now running down my cheek. "Why did you drug me? Was that really necessary?"

"Don't yell at me!" He said shaking me. "I did it cause it would be fun and you'd be easy to handle." He squeezed my wrists he was gripping.

"You mean so that I would be easy to violate?" I screamed, my face was now red and swollen from crying.

Antonio sighed before raising his hand and hitting me across my face. My face turned at the impact. I would now be sporting yet another bruise.

"Do not yell at me! You are mine, I own you which means I can do whatever I want." He pushed me down on the bed. "So yes I drugged you so that I could do what I wanted without you whining and I'd do it again. Now stop overreacting."

I laid still on the bed naked and shocked. I didn't know what to do. I just kept crying cradling my stinging cheek.

Was I overreacting? He is my fiance. And yes he, and his friends, aren't strangers.

Antonio stood up from the bed his hardon very visible. "Stop crying and get up. We have to be down for breakfast soon." He said whilst he walked over to the closet.

I wiped away my tears and slowly got up from the bed. When I was finally standing on two legs I felt how sore my body was. I felt especially sore between my legs.

A sob broke through me when I realized they must have done more than just leave marks on me. I quickly shuffled into the bathroom to shower.

After a very thorough shower, I stepped out of the bathroom with only a towel around me. Antonio was sitting on the bed dressed in shorts and a black t-shirt looking at his phone.

He looked up at me when he heard me. "I chose some clothes for you. Now hurry and get dressed." He gestured at a dress laying next to him on the bed.

I walked over to the clothes on the bed. On the bed were one dress and a bra. No panties. Not having the energy to fight I let the towel drop and put on the bra and dress.

It was a white summer dress with spaghetti straps and a plunging neckline exposing my marked breast. The dress ended above mid-thigh and I felt very exposed without panties.

"Let's go." Antonio said when I was dressed walking towards the door. I pushed my damp hair behind my shoulders and followed out the door.

We walked down the stairs towards the dining room. Antonio grabbed my hand when we descended the stairs.

I don't know what I expected to see when I entered the dining room, but I did not expect to see Domenic and Valentino sitting calmly at the table talking.

"Look who finally showed up!" Valentino exclaimed when he saw us. Antonio smirked and said good morning to the both of them before sitting down at the head of the table.