"No, thank you. I can go all by myself" I said walking away from him.

"Come on, just let me treat you dinner or something" he said.

"Let me think about it"

"How can you refuse to my deal?" He pulled me closer. "Do you know who I am?" He asked.

"Young Master!" I saw a guy wearing a suit running behind this guy. He turned around to look at the guy who just called him.

"Shit I have to go, see you around" he said patting my head before getting in his car. Shit! If I run they'll also follow me to gather info about Hyungwon and the worst is my brother's team is the one who's chasing him.

"Hey! Wait up!" I shouted as I block his way.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Take me with you"

"Why the hell would I do that?"

"Just take me with you, I'll explain later!"

"Get in" he said. I opened the door and hop in the passenger's seat.

"Wear your seatbelt" he said before stomping on the gas pedal as he drive away.

"Hey slow down!" I shouted at him as I plugged in the seatbelt.

"We're being chase why do you want me to slow down??"

"Fuck you"

"Yeah we'll get to that part later" he smirk as his speed up.

We are able to get into an alley, two cars are chasing behind us and they're speeding up. As soon as we got out on an alley another car was approaching us. Shit! Namgil oppa is the one who's driving.

"Guess I have to turn myself over to my dad" He laughed stopping the car. No! I can't be seen together with this guy.

"Move back" I told him.

"What? Why?"

"Just move your seat backwards" I said as I unplugged my seatbelt getting up from my seat and went to sit between his legs.

"What are you doing?" He asked trying his best to stay still on his seat.

"I'm helping you escape" I said turning the wheel around and stomping on the gas pedal.

"What the heck are you thinking?" He said. I drive the car all the way down the stairs. The road was bumpy making me moved up and down against him.

"Shit" he groan. The bumpiness keeps me on from moving up and down making me rub against Hyungwon.

"I'm so sorry" I apologize looking back at him to check him out.

"Don't mind me, look forward" he groaned putting his hands against my waist keeping me in place to avoid furthermore contact.

"Sorry I have to do this" he pant as he keep his hands against my waist.

We finally get out of the stairs and I drive away from those guys chasing after us.

"Look out!" Hyungwon shouted, it was too late for me when I hit the brake the car already crashed against the pole.

"Urgh!" He groaned in pain.

"Are you okay?" I look over him. He was leaning back with his head thrown back and his arm covering his face.