𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

He know Emma's mom drive Belle back home, so he was prepare for this. He quickly got out of the truck and moved forward to Decker's house without being detected.

Belle locked the door behind her, her parents weren't home yet, heading straight up to her room, where she dropped her bag on her desk chair and went into her bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

She didn't notice that her door started to close when she walked into the room, only becoming aware of it when she heard it close.

Curious as to had closed her door, she finished her business, washed her hands and opened the door to the bathroom.

The moment Gibson was inside the house, he heard Belle singing from one of the rooms.

She's out of the bathroom wearing her bathroom robes, drying her hair. Still not suspicious about the door going closed or whatever, she went out.

Her eyes widened as she saw Gibson in her room, since she knew that there was no way for him to get into the house. She had, after all, made sure to lock the doors.

Backing up until she hit the sink as he stepped forward, she realized, foolishly, that she's trapped herself in there.

"Belle?" he said in a low voice.

"What the hell are you doing in here?!"

She turned, going to grab something to throw at him or she must fight him, but, before she could even get her hands on something, he grabbed her by the waist, pulling her to him.

She fought against him, having more room to kick her legs and use her arms to fight him. Stronger than she was, he was able to get her through the door without much trouble, though he did find her flailing limbs a bit troublesome.

The only strength she had, Belle stretching out her legs and kicking him between his legs.

She was about to jump for happiness as she did, but surely he would attack her if she was so happy and did not notice him.

She saw him grunted, growl in pain, both of his knees dropping on the floor holding in.

"Damn it hurts!" his lips stuttered. "Why do you do that for!"

He screams echoing in her room, she feels like trying to kick him in his face but no she won't, kicking between his legs was enough pain for him.

His face is red and sweating as he bears his pain on the floor. "F*CK!"

She reaches for the hair dryer as her weapon, in case he pounces on top of her, which she can hit his head with that dryer.

"I called the cops if you were standing up Mr. Gibson!" Even when she is angry, she never forgets how to respect him as a teacher. "No more mister nice guy!" gritting her teeth. "I had enough of you! what the f*ck you doing in here and how do you get in here?" she asks, aiming the dryer right in front of his face.

Gibson studied her face. "You will pay for this! this area forbids you to kick in, is where you will bear my child as ever I want".

"Go to HELL!"

"Only you are coming with me".

She grip the hair dryer in her hand firmly, she really wants to hit him unconscious on the floor then call the police to let them have him.

Instead she remembers that he had a wife at home waiting for him to come home. If he said so, then what the hell is he doing in here if he had a wife at home.

"Explain yourself!" She shouts.

Gibson holding in. "The truth!" He shouts at her back.

"About what!?"

He looked at her, slowly he reached something that could help him stand up. She could see how shaking his legs were as he bore his pain.

Still, firmly gripped the dryer on her hand. "What!"

"It's all over the Internet. What are you trying to do that makes me jealous?"

"That wasn't your business!"

"I had the right to know!" his angry eyes on hers. "So true then.. you both are a thing?"

Slowly he sat up trying hard not to whimper in pain at how sore between his legs was, wiped his sweat all over his face.

"Thing? we are not a thing! we're a couple, a happy relationship and it has nothing to do with you!"

Gibson walked toward the sink, washing his face. He spoke. "That is not the answer I want from your lips my love".

"It's my answer that you hear now".

He walked to her as she backed away. "Don't do this to me Belle. I forbid you to have a relationship with him".

She crosses her arm on chest, snickering.

"Get out of my house Mr. Gibson. I ask you politely please leave this house".

She pointed at the door. "I respect you as my English teacher. Nothing else between you and me. Certainly you just scare me away by trying to raped me and I know you have a good heart inside you Mr. Gibson..."

"... that you didn't do on purpose".

He knocked his own breath with the action she showed him, he tried to walk towards her more, wanted to force his kiss on her lips, but he backed up.

Gently Gibson left the room without a word. Take a quick glance over Belle from her bedroom door.

Seconds later, she heard the front door open and close. It was only after that happened that she finally moved, shocked, she dropped herself on the floor.

Cried.