𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

"Ms. Decker?" Mrs Gomez dragged the chair and seat. "How are you today? impressive by the way you and Mr. Harley are claiming what you two are. They even posted online, your pictures are everywhere but I didn't try to make sense of what you are doing. At least someone knows that".

Belle looks up at her. "What do you mean someone knows that? I don't understand Mrs Gomez".

"My dear. I know what happened here that day you and Me. Gibson alone while I was away. I make myself clear Ms. Decker. Did he touch you?"

Belle blink, she spoke back. "You were so pale as I looked at you, I noticed there was a missing button on your clothes and red marks on your skin. I don't think that you are having a panic attack because of the door".

Belle laid the book on the table. "It was him wasn't it? What is he trying to do to you Ms. Decker?"

"Nothing (she lies) nothing at all".

She couldn't said that Gibson had raped her. What if Jake finds out and others find out. Where should she put this face around people?

"When I was having a panic attack I turned like that. I was like that is what you see that day".

"What about the red marks on your skin?"

"Same. I went to the pharmacy and the doctor said it was rashes like freckles". She shows her skin. "I am fine now. The doctor gave me some antibiotics, cream for my skin".

Mrs Gomez nods understanding but still she won't believe the story Belle made up, she smiles.

"All right then I'm glad to hear that. Enjoy your reading Ms. Decker". pushed the chair then walked toward the book.

Later in the evening. Belle shut the door then stood outside the car beside the passenger side where Emma was.

She smiled. "Thank you so much for doing this Mrs Evigan. But please keep this secret from my parents. I think".

"Of course your parents know that Belle. It's on the internet and the neighborhood probably won't stop talking about what they see".

Belle scratched the back of her head, clicking her tongue. "I don't know Mrs Evigan. They didn't say anything about it. Which is.. they might approve of my relationship with the Harley's".

"Probably dear. That wasn't an accident. He kissed you, that boy really loves you. I hope Emma will find her mate like him".

"I am not a werewolves mom, why should I find my mate? I will find my mate but not now.. someday". smirking. "I just can't wait to graduate and see Belle in her wedding gown. Exciting isn't it".

Blushing. Belle waved toward them as she walked to the house and watched the Evigan's drive away from Decker's house.

Emma kept her eyes on Belle until she couldn't see her anymore and the house. Then she turned to look at the road once that happened.

Before they turned off the street, Emma noticed the truck that belonged to Belle's absent teacher today, and narrowed her eyes a bit.

What was Mr. Gibson doing near Belle's house? she thought to herself, then shrugged the thought away.

He was parked in front of a house several houses away from the Decker's. In front of a house well known to belong to an old couple. He's probably just visiting the old couple he knew.

A pair of eyes watching the car drove away. Gibson was under his hiding place. He chose to park his truck in front of the old couple's house for not being a suspect or a midnight stalker, even worse than the serial killer.