Update

Hello all!! So, I know I've been awful at keeping up with this story. I honestly forget I have this app sometimes until one day I'm sitting there minding my own and and I'm like-- AHHHH my wattpad story! And at that point a year has passed and I have 20+ messages and multiple comments asking me to keep going with it. Whoops.. I apologize. I have the worst memory. But I swear I have a ton more chapters planned out and I really am gonna try harder to keep up with it this time.
Also, I feel the need to note-- if you're reading this from the begining, PLEASE ignore my writing skills in the first bit of chapters. It's rough, I KNOW. I started this back in 2015. To look back and read how I used to write, it's god awful. I re-read it myself and actually cringed. But i've grown a ton in my writing over the years so I swear what I have to come will be so much better! (I may possibly even go back and edit and re-write the first bunch of chapters to make them better so stay tuned for that too)
Anyways, I hope all of you are staying safe. Especially in these scary times. And I hope you stay tuned and find out whats gonna happen next with Gabby and Matt!
P.s.-- Another chapter will be posted either tonight or early tomorrow! & if you haven't already, go check out my other story, "Push the Pain Away"😊