I successfully pried my hand off his and tiptoed myself, as silent as a mouse, into my room.

I grabbed my phone, which was the pillow beside the one I was using; it showed that it was 5:35 am. Right, two more hours to wake up. Not wasting more time, I forced myself to fall asleep.

I woke up, again, now because of my alarm on my phone. I rose from my bed and went to take a shower.

I came out of my room wearing a hoodie and leggings. Alessandro was probably at the gym, judging by the lack of his presence at the apartment. I went to the kitchen to make some orange juice.

I've never been to his gym, apart from the time where he showed around his apartment. I walked there, which was on the second floor of the penthouse.

My mouth went agape as I entered the gym. There were all sorts of gym equipment in there, just like those gyms you could find at a Shangri-La hotel. It was surrounded by huge glass windows, which displayed a beautiful view of the city. Well, not so beautiful because of the lack of human activity.

Alessandro was bench pressing when I entered the gym. I went around the gym, admiring the bird's eye view of the city. I heard him placing the barbell, which meant he noticed my presence. The music stopped as he stood up.

He walked up to me, parts of his torso uncovered. My cheeks went red at sight.

"Hey, good morning," I greeted him.

"Good morning to you too. Had a good sleep?" he asked me. I wanted to ask him about last night, but I didn't want to spoil his mood, so I decided to ask him later.

"I did. I hope you did too," I replied and earned a smile from him.

"Here, I made you some orange juice," I said, handing him his glass.

"Thank you," he replied, taking the glass from me.

I hated myself for even noticing this. The blush on my cheeks deepened as I saw his muscles flex upon the action of him drinking and the movement of his throat as he drank the juice. For some reason, an unfamiliar feeling stirred in my chest. His muscle movement dazed me for a moment till I realize that I was gawking at him.

Amy? What's wrong with you? He's your boss, for God's sake! He's totally off limits!

"What is the matter, Amy? Your face is red as a tomato," he said, having a smug expression.

"Uhmm, n-nothing." Why did you have to stutter Amy?

"I'm making some Nutella pancakes for breakfast, by the way," I told him.

"Mmm........I love Nutella. I'll join you after I showered."

"Oh, you're done with your workout?" I asked him.

"Yes, about time you came in," he replied.

"Well, I'll meet you at the kitchen then," I said before exiting the gym.

I walked towards the stairs, thinking about the activities I can do after work today. One moment I was on my way downstairs, and one moment I was pinned onto the wall, strong arms caging me in.

I knew it. He knew I was gawking at him just now. And now he's doing this to make me even flustered.

I looked down at the floor. I don't dare to look up because I know he's going to hypnotize me with his eyes.

"Look at me," I heard him whisper, his voice being huskier than before.

"Look at me, please," he pleaded.