Professor Slughorn started his class ,teaching about healing potions and their uses ,Davina and Malfoy avoided each other the entire time.

Before the class ended Slughorn assigned each pair that were sitting together to study and brew a healing potion of their choice, "Bloody hell" Draco slammed his book and looked at the girl next to him waiting for her to yell at him but she gave him the opposite of what he was expecting she got up ,collected her book and quill and left class.

Davina had 20 minutes before her second class ,she decided to go to her room to drink something and think ,How in the living hell is she and malfoy are going to work on a project together? After 10 minutes of debating what to tell the blond she decided that the best thing is that they work individually then compare work.

The brunette was sitting on the couch drinking some tea Luna recommended when the door busted open ,"How dare you walk away from me?" Malfoy spat , "Excuse me?" She shot him a confused look.

"I was fucking talking to and you walked away" he came closer towering her.

"Did I hurt your feelings Malfoy?" she smiled mockingly at him and stood up.

There was about 1 foot between them ,Davina was clutching her tea mug waiting for him to make another move, He got even closer making them breath the same air , "You wish" he pointed his wand at her throat just when he wanted to say something else ,she splashed her tea on his shirt and he murmured 'shit' under his breath and stepped away.

"You are going to pay for this Claire" he said coldly ,that was probably the coldest she has ever heard him.

"Don't run away like a pussy, we need to discuss the project" she looked at the angry blond, "we should work individually and compare our work in the end" .

Malfoy had his wand pointed at his shirt while the magic cleaned away the tea stains , "Coming from someone as smart as you this is just stupid".

"How is it stupid?" she asked, "We just need to pick a potion".

"Are we going to brew two healing potions ,Slughorn will fail us" he rolled his eyes.

"Are you actually suggesting working together on it ,You want both of us to stay at the hospital wing or get sent home?" Davina'a voice filled with malice.

"Grow up Claire its due in two weeks ,we will start today" Malfoy eyed the girl and left.

Shit.Fuck class started 10 minutes ago , did she really spent 20 minutes with bloody Malfoy? ,She starting running to get to DADA.

"Sorry I'm late professor" Davina apologized to Professor Snape , "Sit down Miss Claire".

Davina was liked by all of her professors even Severus Snape which is a shocker for a lot of people ,He used to teach her potions and charms when she was younger and He used to spend Christmas with Davina and her dad.

The school day ended fast and it was time for dinner ,Davina and Neville walked together to the Great Hall more specifically the Ravenclaw tables, "Hello Luna" They both greeted , "Hello to you too ,sit down" ,The trio ate , chatted and laughed for half an hour ,then Davina excused herself and went over to where George ,Ron,Harry,Hermione,Fred and Ginny were sitting.

"Look who decided to join us" Fred chuckled and they all looked at her ,she suddenly got really shy and just wanted to hide.

"Hey you lot" Davina sat next to George ,He then proceeded to rest his arm on Davinas shoulder, "How are you" he smirked ,"I'm alright and you" , the two held eye contact for about thirty seconds but it felt like a life time , he leaned in and whispered in her ear "Let me take you out beautiful" ,Davina started laughing "Wheres your girlfriend George?", Ron and Harry snorted their juice out , Hermione was laughing ,Fred was looking at his twin in disappointment shaking his head , Ginny put her hand over her face and was laughing uncontrollable.

Everyone in the great hall was looking their way , The groups laughter was loud ,Davina looked behind her to find Blaise Zabini smirking at her ,she held her middle finger and smiled softly.

"Was that Zabini smirking at you?" Fred questioned.

"Yes I used to tutor him ,he's such a sweet guy" she looked at her friends and continued chatting with them.

..

Hermione and Davina went to the library to pick up some books , Davina picked one to help with her project while Hermione picked five books.

Granger and her books ,They checked out their books and left ,"Me and Theodore decided to work on our project tomorrow" Hermione said clutching her books, "Malfoy wants to start today" "Today!" Hermione gasped "Do you know what youre going to work on" "No".

Hermione walked Davina to her dorm and wished her a good night , Davina was now left with her thoughts about getting the stupid potion assignment done , she unlocked the door he wasn't there yet ,Thank Godric.

She took the opportunity that she was alone so she took a shower and changed to a pair of black sweatpants and a white croptop ,she put her hair in a low pony tail then went out and sat on the couch and started reading the potions book.

Malfoy came after two hours or so ,He looked at the girl reading "You found anything?" he asked with a non-impressed look on his face ,he sat on the couch next to her.

Davina looked up at the blond in front of her "Yes, there the Blood-replenishing potion ,it tops up the blood levels of the drinking after losing a lot of blood caused by an injury or curse" The blond nodded and took out his quill and starting writing what the brunette just said.

If only things were calm all the time.

Seems like old times.