Chapter 1.

Davina, Luna and Neville were sitting in a compartment on their way to their 6th year at Hogwarts ,"I really need to focus on my studies this year for my N.E.W.Ts " davina ranted to her two friends.

"I can help you with herbology davina"Neville stated.

"the nargles last year were calm so my only hope is that they stay calm"Luna said with her soft voice.

after a couple of hours the trio were laughing about when Neville fainted because of the mandrakes scream "It's honestly the ear plugs fault" Neville snorted, Davina's eyes were heavy and when she started to drift of to take a quick nap, the doors to their compartment got knocked open ,she quickly opened her eyes confused to the disturbance, the only person she didn't want to face today was eyeing her.

Draco bloody Malfoy.

"Merlin,what the fuck do you want Malfoy?" Davina complained while rubbing her eyes ,Luna was just sitting calmly looking at the blond infront of her , Neville looked uncertain and whispered to Luna something Davina couldn't catch.

"Watch your mouth" Draco said coldly, " look for another compartment Claire" the blond stated.

"And who are you to give orders!" Davina snapped.

"Just leave it Davina ,let's go" Neville stood up.

"No, he doesn't get to boss others around" Davina spat and told Neville to remain seated

"Listen to Longbottom and leave" Draco smirked while looking at his friends,his two goons snickered beside him.

"Take your followers and go out" Davina pointed her wand at the door and shot a locking spell on the door. "He knows how to get on my nerves".

"He's not worth fighting Davina" Luna said quietly,smiling at Neville and Davina with her soft eyes.

Malfoy thinks he can boss everyone around and get his way every time , poor Neville is still afraid that Malfoy and his friends are gonna hex him or turn him into a bat like that one time in 5th year, he's just an asshole who thrives off others misery.

The train just stopped meaning they arrived at Hogwarts,heading to the Great Hall to meet with their other friends,"Come and sit with us Luna" Davina grinned ,Luna smiled at Davina and followed her and Neville to the Gryffindor tables,She greets her friends and her house mates,"That's just stupid Ron!" Harry mocked ,"No trust me Harry ,I heard my father talking to one of the guys at the ministry about it!".

"what are you guys talking about?"Davina questioned ,"you didn't hear D? they want to pair us with someone from another house" Ron explained,"no way Professor Dumbledore would be okay with that",Hermione hesitated looking down at her food.

Why would Professor Dumbledore pair two students together? That just sounds like an absurd idea ,he knows how much students from different houses don't get along,is he stirring up fights or what,I honestly could never understand this man,just when I thought this year is going to be my year now I have to worry about a fucking dorm mate and one from a different house ,I have no problem with anyone from any house but I really don't have the energy to build a bond with someone new.

Headmaster Dumbledore started his speech and welcomed the first years and the normal routine with the sorting hat then he dropped the bomb "I would love for all of Hogwarts students to come together as one ,All 6th and 7th year students will have a dorm mate picked by me and your professors ,by the end of the day you'll be in your dorms" Dumbledore gave a soft smile while all the houses were yelling and banging on the tables like angry hippogriffs, "SILENCE!" Dumbledore snapped "now please enjoy your food" he said calmly ,all the students went completely silent ,glancing at the headmaster looking for answer to this  foolish new adjustment.

"Lets hope I get someone decent, preferably a ravenclaw" Hermione said smiling at Luna.

"I'd love to be paired with you Hermione" Luna giggled.

"I couldn't care less who im getting paired with ,they just have to respect my space and that's all" Harry eyed ron while he spoke ,but Ron was far more interested in what Dean and Seamus were talking about to reply to harry.

While they were laughing at the twins, professor McGonagall had called Ginny and paired her with Justin Finch-Fletchy, Hermione got paired with Luna ,Harry got paired with Penelope ClearWater , Neville got paired with Hannah Abbott , Ron got Theodore Nott , Davina Claire got Draco Malfoy , Fred got Pansy Parkinson , George got Blaise Zabini and the list goes on.

"Bloody fucking hell!" Davina seethed looking at Draco in disgust ,he returned the same look, They both rushed out of their seats to request another dorm mate.

"I wont be sharing a dorm with the likes of her" he said coldly,his lips were lifted upwards in a disgusted manner.

"I'm afraid to inform you Mr.Malfoy that there wont be any change in pairings" Dumbledore stated.

"Yeah when we hex the life out of each other you will think of a change" He turned his head to look at Davina,eyeing her in disappointment.

Davina locked eyes with the grey eyed boy next to her ,trying to contain herself from losing all her temper infront of the headmaster "I rather sleep in the bathrooms than share a dorm with this pathetic excuse of a boy"she spat.

"Enough of this childish act ,this is the exact reason why we are pairing students together" Dumbledore reassured.

"Why me with her" "Why me with him" Draco and Davina said in unison.

"I expect you both to head to your dorm and start unpacking" the old man said and walked away.

Davina walked away from the boy next to her murmuring nonsense under her breath ,Draco caught up with her pace and pushed her shoulder and went out of the great hall, The brunette walked over to Hermione who was shocked from the awful pairing that her dear friend got.

"This fucking arse, Professor Dumbledore refused to pick someone else and he can clearly see that we were about to duel each other to death" Davina breathed after holding her breath for a minute to release anger.

"All of us were as shocked as you are" Hermione rubbed Davina's back "That's bloody ridiculous " Rons voice came from behind "I sure hope you hex him until he's begging for his life" Ron declared excitedly.

"Ron!" Hermione punched Ron on the arm ,"Oh don't tell me he doesn't deserve it" "He does but D is already mad no need fuel it up".

The two started bickering about how Malfoy deserved hexing while I was thinking of how I am going to make this school year work when my all time nemesis is going to be living in the same dorm as I am , me and Malfoy have always despised each other ,he would throw slurs at me and compare me to goblins in first and second year, I once blew up a cauldron in his face in third year and made him puke worms in forth, we both hate each others guts,there is no way this is going to work if we don't set up rules.

Just like fire meeting alcohol.