Chapter 7

The days went like a blur ,they smashed together creating a series of repetitive days.

It was two days before we had to hand out our project ,I was walking down the halls ,the cold air making the hairs on my neck stand and the silence that was in the corridors of the huge school was deadly ,I went up to the quidditch fields ,I have always loved sitting on the bleachers on a clear night sky with only the light of the moon above me ,it calmed me and eased my sobbing soul.

The fresh air filled my lungs and I was smiling to myself like a little kid, I felt like myself for the first time in so long.

I love my friends I really do ,they're great but they know nothing about me ,they never asked nor made any move that they wanted to hear about it ,or maybe I'm just thinking too much about it they probably didn't mean to come off this way.

I felt the cold eat me up and my nose was ready to come off ,I went back to my dorm and his scent was almost gone ,his minty ,citrus like scent mixed with expensive after shave was fading from here.

She sighed to herself ,why does he keep leaving? What did I do to deserve him treating me like utter shit? Why doesn't he man up and talk to me like a fucking grown up ,oh merlin help me.

I couldnt hate him more ,this boy drives me out my fucking head ,he comes and goes as he pleases and says the most fucked up this in this world like it means nothing.

As stupid as i look for trusting that he can change ,Im still proud that he has never seen me at my lowest yes i cried when he hexed me but he didnt know that i was crying for several more reasons.

Malfoy didn't feel for anyone not after his parents failing marriage,she could see it in his burning eyes that he didn't believe love is real.

His perfect silver eyes with a hint of blue that shined under the moon light, no snap out of it you stupid bitch.

I finally sat on the couch and covered myself with a blanket ,holding a cup of fire whiskey when an owl came waiting for me to let it in ,my dad's owl.

She gave the greedy owl a snack and a couple of knuts and it flew away ,she quickly opened the letter from Niklaus Calire.

Sunshine,

I will come to Hogwarts and pick you up to go have lunch somewhere so we could speak some day this week.

How are your grades? don't tell me you're still second to that girl .

Your father

N.C

She let out a loud huff and threw the letter in the air before holding her wand to it ,setting it on fire.

Her relationship with her father has always been complicated and strictly just a father-daughter bond, she sometimes feels even lonelier with his presence than without him ,she could never joke with him without it turning into a life lesson ,she couldn't sit with him without it turning into a big fight. He never spends breaks and holidays when she goes back home,she spends it with house elves or herself and books. She can't remember when was the last time he told her he loves her. She can never go to him and express how she feels because he would never understand so she learned to keep it all to herself and just cry when she's alone.

It was 2 am when the dorm door was unlocked ,she turns her head clutching her wand but it revealed a tall ,blond boy staring at the girl,she put her wand down.

No words left her mouth ,she just turned her head and poured more whiskey into her cup , he also didn't say anything but took a comfortable setting on the couch , he grabbed the bottle and poured himself a cup too.