I looked up at her with a smile on my face.

"What," she defensively said.

I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Someone was jealous, no?"

Her face went red and she stood up. "I felt anger in my chest when she was touching you. I don't know why." She looked down.

I laughed. That was her inner demon. She was feeling her already.

"That's the mate bond. Someone was a little territorial, huh." She turned red again. I loved teasing her.

Why am I so turned on right now?

I looked at her face, and her eyes met mine. She licked her lips and walked toward the exit.

Oh, she will be the death of me.

I placed a $50 bill on the table, more than enough to pay for our meals.

After walking through the exit, I spot Delilah near the center, and I quickly ran toward her.

Once she noticed I was close, she shreaked and started running the opposite way.

She was fast, but I was faster.

She was having trouble running in her heels. One minute she was stumbling along, the next she was falling.

Thank the stars I was close enough to catch her before she fell.

She looked up to me, embarrassed.

I'm such a cluts.

I pulled her close to my chest, relieved she wasn't hurt.

"Be careful," I scolded her.

Yes daddy

Her thoughts alarmed me; I wasn't expecting that at all.

"Your a naughty one, aren't you." My voice was deep, and she shuddered against me. 

I grabbed her hand a started walking toward my car.

I opened the door for Delilah, and waited for her to buckle up before I made my way toward the drivers seat.

"W-where are we going now?" She asked.

"A surprise," was all I said.

__________________________________
Delilah PoV

We sat in silence the whole ride. I had no idea where we were going.

When the girl was touching Zac at the café, I was so mad. I could have hit her for being anywhere close to my man, but I kept calm.

Zac's teasing had aroused me , and I wanted him. But he just kept driving.

After about 30 minutes, Zac turned down a dirt road. I looked around for any signs, but I didn't find one.

We drove down the road for about three minutes, then a little clearing came into view. Zac parked the car, and unbuckled.