"The fuck are you talkin' about?"

"He wants to punish us." Rebecca responded, I sigh. My face was throbbing from when Carver had punched me and Bonnie hit me with the butt of her gun.

"What d'you mean, "worse"?" Clementine asks

"He's a fuckin' psychopath now!" Kenny says before anyone else can get a word in.

"You have no idea what you're dealing with!" Carlos snapped, although Luke liked to think he was the leader sometimes, I always felt better when Carlos took over a situation and handled it.

"Oh, he gave me a pretty good goddamn idea back at the lodge, and I don't intend to sit around here and let that happen to the rest of us! I'm tryin' to help!"

"I'm sure Walter really appreciated your help." I speak up for the first time, I can tell eyes land on me but I don't look up.

"That's not fair! You're blaming him for the actions of a madman." Sarita defends Kenny, making me look up.

"I am pointing out that, regardless of intent, there are consequences to rash actions. Something that he seems to be misreading as capitulation." I respond, I didn't blame Kenny for Walters death but that didn't mean that his actions didn't have a play in it.

"I dunno what the fuck you're saying, but I know it's bullshit! We have to do something!"

"Kenny..." Sarita says softly as Kenny noticed a broken piece of pipe beside Clementine.

"You can't reason with him." Rebecca tells her.

"Oh, shit. Jackpot!" Kenny stands from the floor as he makes his way over to the pipe.

"Sit down. You're going to get us all killed!" Carlos snaps, Kenny uses the jagged edges of the broken pipe to start cutting through his ties.

"Y'all don't know what you're talking about. We get cooped up in some kennel like a buncha fuckin' dogs, it's over." Kenny says as he continues to try and cut his zip tie.

"You don't know that."

"Yeah? Well, I been in this situation before. You ever been a prisoner?"

"We've all been prisoners. Why do you think we left?" Carlos says

"Kenny, please...calm down. I think everyone is just tired and cranky." Clementine tries to reason with him but Rebecca was right, no one could get through to Kenny but Kenny.

"She's right. We should all take it down a bit." Rebecca agrees with Clementine. Kenny successfully cuts his ties.

"Alright, now we're talkin'." Kenny smiles at his free wrists.

"Carver will be on the other side of that door with ten people." Carlos says as I hear sobs, I look to see Rebecca comforting Sarah.

"At this point, maybe Luke is the only hope we have." My heart beat out of my chest at his name.

"If he was gonna do something, he'd've done it by now." Kenny says and I know what he was implying. Kenny didn't know Luke, it gave him no right to say anything about him.