𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

Start from the beginning

My heart stopped for a second and my hairs rose up. Something just happened to my body and I couldn't understand or explain it. I never let anyone take care of me and now Lorenzo does it almost every day.

After he was done he just walked out of the room without saying anything and left me alone in the room. Valentina has already told me that Lorenzo shows almost no emotions or feelings and now I feel it.

I know I shouldn't think anything since he and I have nothing to do with each other but still it hurts a little. While I was making the bed I realized that I wanted to ask Lorenzo something.

I went down to the living room and stopped when I saw what was in front of me. Lorenzo was standing with Matteo next to a woman and when I realized who it was I couldn't hide my feelings.

Anna was standing there. All three of them looked at me and Anna immediately ran towards me. She hugged me and I could not hide the tears.

"What are you doing here" I asked with joy.

„ Hey baby. I missed you. I'll tell you the real reason later, after we've been looking at wedding dresses". Mr. Mancini also wanted me to be here to keep you and Valentina company" she said, stroking my hair. I can't believe she is here.

"Tell me what happened in the last weeks" she asked and we sat down on the sofa. Lorenzo and Marco were already out again who knows what they are doing. I took a deep breath and told her everything. Valentina joined us after she woke up  and we all talked.

After a while I heard Lorenzo call my name and I went to the kitchen where I heard the voice.

"I want you to take the pill before we get married. I know it's too early to have children and we don't know what will happen in the future. It is for your protection" he said and gave me the pills.

I took them without a question and put them in my jeans pocket.

"When are we going to pick you rings" I asked quietly because he was very fixated on his phone. He looked at his expensive watch and said we were leaving now. I said goodbye to the girls and we went to the car where Antonio was waiting.

Inside the car was an uncomfortable silence. Lorenzo was on the phone as usual and I just looked out the window.

"Here, I got you a cell phone. You have Marco's, Valentina's, Antonio's , Chino' s and my number. You can't have social media what you probably. Otherwise you can do whatever you want" he started to say and gave me the phone in my hand.

It was the new iPhone 11 and it was much bigger than my hand. Nevertheless, I am very grateful for it so I thanked him warmly and he even smiled.

This little smile awakened something in me that I could not describe. I looked out the window and closed my eyes.
❤︎

In my whole life I have never been in such a store. Everything sparkled, glittered and when I looked at the prices my eyes popped out. No numbers were under a thousand here. Lorenzo and I stood in front of a large pallet with over ten diamond rings. I was supposed to choose an engagement ring and a wedding ring but to be honest the decision was too hard for several reasons.

First of all, there are so many beautiful rings and I would love to take them all.

Second reason, Lorenzo pays for everything and that makes me feel guilty.
After a while and a lot of help I found the two most beautiful rings.

Each ring had a narrow sliver band. Sliver stones glistening under the lights of the jewelry store. The first ring was simply plain but gorgeous nothing less with just small stones on the band while the second ring had a sliver asscher stone placed in the middle of it and I kept twirling both rings between my fingers.