𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

This chapter contains physical abuse

This chapter contains physical abuse. If it's triggering, you can skip this part. The whole part is in an italic font.

I could not detach myself from his hold. His hands pressed on my neck and my face became more and more bluish. I feel how it became black in front of my eyes but he held my neck tighter and tighter and he also hit me against my belly. It felt like I was a doll that was always used for boxing.

The pain got worse and worse until I couldn't feel it anymore. I tried to take my last breath before leaving this world, but at that moment he let go of me and I fell to the floor. My hands immediately flew to my neck and I tried to relieve this stinging feeling. When I thought this torture was over I saw from my vantage point how my sperm donor was walking towards me with a kitchen knife.

I got up with a scream and the first thing I saw after this bad nightmare was Lorenzo's dark gray eyes. His hands were over my head while he held my arms.

His thighs clamped my legs together. I could feel the closeness of his heat, smell the strong, rich odor wafting from his body. My pulse was beating faster and faster.

My palms became sweatier and sweat ran down my body. I could not explain to myself why my body had such a reaction. Why I did not flinch away when I felt his closeness.

I was lying on this bed like a doll and that's how I felt. Not a single part of my body could move let alone stand up.

"Breathe."

The word sounded in my ears and as if by magic I did so.

In. Out. In. Out. I repeated it several times until I had my breathing under control. "You were screaming in your sleep and you hurt yourself. I got up in time before it got worse. I think you should take a shower to calm down a bit and then I'll take care of the scratches on your belly" said Lorenzo and let go of me.

His voice was cold and it felt like he regretted waking me up. I waited just a moment to make sure I could get up and then went into the open bathroom. I asked lorenzo quietly and nicely to look away and he did.

Undressed, I waited for the water in the shower to be warm enough for me. Showering is one of the most relaxing things in the world and after a sleep terror it is very pleasant but not this time.  I hurried because I was afraid that lorenzo would see me naked.

I washed my hair, my body and then dried myself. When I got dressed I went back and saw him standing in front of the giant window. He was topless and this sight was more than great. I wanted to see more but he was too fast.

He turned around when he heard my footsteps. He already had the first aid kit in his hand and led me to the bed. I pulled up my sweater a little so that he could take care of my wounds better.

I knew he could see all the scars like he saw the cuts and scars on my thigh and the wound he had treated the day before yesterday. I closed my eyes as His finger ghosting over my wounds.