"Zac!"

That one seemed to register, because Zac started to yawn and turn.

"Hmmmm," he grumbled out sleepily.

"Wake up!! Pleaasee!" I whine, hoping this will help him get up.

"Delilah? What's wrong?" He sat up then, and then looked over to me. His voice was filled with sleep, making it deep and sexy.

"Let's go do something," I suggest.

He yawns. "What time is it?"

"Like 3:30. But I wanna go do something! Let's....skinny dip. "

I smile at my words, and hope he would agree.

He removes the covers, revealing his naked body.

Lord have mercy and me.

Zac looked up to my face, then down at his lap. He smiled.

"And what are you looking at?" He grabbed for the blanket around my body, and I allow him. The blanket drops around my ankles, and I'm standing there, naked.

He pulls me to the bed and over top of him.

"Your a naughty one, aren't you mate." He words send a chill down my spine, and a jolt if courage courses through me.

I lean down to his neck and leave a kiss before whispering in his ear, "only for you."

I felt Zac grow hard from my words.

"You are gonna be the death of me, little girl." I look to his face, and his eyes are completely black, not a single white part in sight.

"You don't know how bad I want to fuck you right now." He growled in my ear and bit my neck.

"If I was to, you wouldn't do nothing to stop me, would you?" His voice had a dominating tone, and I shook my head.

"You'll do whatever I say, isn't that right?" I nod, but then he grabs a fistful of my hair and yanks my head back.

"Words," he demand.

"Y-yes," I breath out.

He laughs naughtily, and let's go of my hair.

My chest is rising and falling fast as we sit in silence. We stare into each other's eyes. I reach my hand up to his face, and pull him closer.

Our noses almost touch, and Zac puts his hands around my waist. He starts tracing patterns against my skin, sending jolts of electricity down my spine. I can feel myself becoming turned on, and I lean down and take his lips in mine.

Kissing Zac was the biggest pleasure there is. It's like sparks, and it's so addictive.

Zac shoves his tongue in my mouth and I happily accept it. 

I pull away, catching my breath, and smile. Zac has a smile of his own.

"You are so beautiful, Delilah. I'm so lucky to have found you. I spent too many decades alone, but I waited because I knew one day I'd find you. " Zac closed his eyes as he talked.

Decades?

"What do you mean decades? I thought you were only 19" I asked. My interest was piqued.

"Oh, erm. Well, I've been in this world for 19 years. I was in the underworld for about 90. For every 5 human years, our human form ages 1 year. Once I mark you, you'll stop aging, too. We never die from old age. There's some demons in the underworld thousands of years old. "

I would never die? How is that possible?

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you forever. " Zac's promise soothed me a little, but it was still crazy to think about.

"So, the first time we have sex, I'll become a demon?" I asked. If that was the case, I wouldn't be doing that for a while.

"Well, not necessarily. It's kind of like a tradition to mark your beloved the first time you mate, but you don't have to. We can mate 100 times, and you could still be you. There's no rush for mating, and there's no rush for marking. "

I try to wrap my head around this new information, and it eases my nerves a good bit. If me and Zac were to have sex now, I'd still be me afterwards.

Me and Zac having sex.

That doesn't seem like a bad idea right now.

Zac laughs from besides me. I could see the white of his eyes had returned, and the beautiful gray was sparkling in the dark.

"Let's not rush into things tonight, as bad as I might want to. How about -" he pulled me close to his chest and laid down. "- we cuddle and go back to sleep? Then when we wake up, we can do whatever you want." He ended his sentence with a light kiss on my lips.

I smiled and climbed down from off of him, and laid on my back.

"Fine, but I want to cuddle you this time," I put a pout on my face.

Zac smiled and positioned himself over top of me, and rested his head on my chest. I put my arms around his head and hugged him close.

Within moments, we both drifted into a comfortable sleep.