Chapter 13

Lizzie p.o.v

We turn to see a very fuming Chad dunno why..........oh yeah I remember he wanted to get back together before I left and I said I would give him my answer when I got back I forgot about that. He stomps over to us like a angry child.

Chad - how could you do this to me Lizzie? We were gonna get back together and now when I find you, you are kissing him? Are you that much of a slut?

Alex keeps his arm around my waist as I answer Chad I can tell his getting angry with what Chad just said. I try to stand calm even tho I really want to punch or shot him right now for calling me a slut.

Lizzie - Chad don't you dare try and act all innocent now i said I would think about it and I did. It would never work between us.

Chad looks taken back by that and turns to Alex.

Chad - what lies did you fill her head with huh Alex? especially when you had your tougne down Vanessas throat when I saw you in town not that long ago.

He must think am stupid and didn't notice the smug look he had when he said that. I can feel Alex tense up beside me so I place my hand on his chest looking into his eyes as he takes my hand in his.

Lizzie - Alex please calm down I know he's lieing.

Chad - how the hell am I? I've always told you the truth lizzie.

I look back to Chad I let out a scoff which confuses him.

Chad - what's with the scoff?

Lizzie - you really are going to play dumb?

Chad - about what?

What did I ever see in him? It time to confront him.

Lizzie - if you always tell me the truth why did you cheat on me?

Chad gets a shocked look on his face then changes to anger causing Alex to pull me closing to him.

Chad - did Alex tell you that? It's a lie lizzie he's trying to take you away from me and......

Lizzie - enough Chad just leave.

Suddenly Chad snapped like he had enough of this and started to yell at me.

Chad - MAYBE I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO CHEAT IF YOU HAD GIVEN ME SOME ACTION INSTEAD OF ALWAYS HANGING OUT WITH HIM LIKE THE SLUT YOU ARE!!!

Alex - that's it!!!

Alex attacks him throwing pujch after punch, kick after kick i tell them to stop but they keep on fighting I've never seen Alex fight like that. Then I notice at the corner of my eye I see my brothers they are getting annoyed can't say I blame them.

Chad - am glad about one thing tho, I got to take the one thing you can never take back.

Jake - YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!

Jake comes flying at Chad tackling him to the ground away from Alex throwing punch after punch in his face. Alex and Shane rush to get Jake off Chad they finally get him off even tho Chads face is now all bloodly and probably now has a broken nose. Jake broke free and went for him again but this time I stood in the way stopping him in his tracks he looks confused and angry.

Jake - Lizzie get out of the way!!

I shake my head but he goes to walk past me but I stop him once again.

Lizzie - no Jake don't he's not worth you getting in trouble again please.

Jakes eyes are full of rage.

Jake - why are you defending him after what he just said to you?!

Lizzie - I am not doing it for him Jake, I am doing it for you remember how much trouble you got in the last time?

The last time Jake and Chad got on a fight Jake had to spend a week tied to a post at the fort with no food or water while Chad got off with only a lecture when he was the one that started it. Did I forget to mention that Chads father is the colonel? Yeah so Chad could get away with murder of he wanted too.

Jake - I remember grrrr fine just get him the fuck off our land before I change my mind.

Chad quickly gets up and rushes away he's never liked Jake or Shane for that matter so we will most likely hear from his dad later on. Alex comes back over to me putting his hand back around my waist I place my hands on his chest.

Lizzie - are you alright?

Alex - I am now.

I see he has a little blood on his lip so I wipe it off with my thumb and I see the his lip has been cut but it's not to deep.

Alex - oww.

Lizzie - let's go back to the house.

On the way back Alex asks me to go on a date with him to which I say yes I have wanted long enough. He also told us what happened with the sheriff, with Vanessa which pissed me off but it was a bit found funny when he shoved her in horse shit but he really needs to talk to his brother, the other thing we need to watch out for is dad incase the gang comes back, also I need to talk to Jake and Summer which is gonna be hard in itself but for now we should start working again. I apologized to mum for running out and she forgive me understanding why I done it. I can't help but worry about Chad before he left I saw a strange look on his eyes and knowing him he will be planning something bad.

Chad p.o.v

How fucking dare they!!! I walk into my house after getting away from Lizzie ranch.

Jake my father should have never let you off that post you have never liked me none of that family has but I will have whats mine.

Alex you wanker stealing whats rightfully mine am gonna have to find a way to get rid of him without killing him and since my dad won't help me out with this like this anymore and wants me to learn lessons on life I will have think of something else.

Wait I remember now but how can I get a hold of her? I think I still have her number. I check my drawer next to my telephone and find what am looking for so I pick up the phone and dial the number I hope it's still hers tho.

Ring...Ring...Ring...Ring...

??? - Hello?

Chad - it's Chad before you hang up there is something we need to talk about.

Watch out Alex Quinn by the time this ends Lizzie will be all mine again.

Please leave a vote and a comment on what you think of the story so far Anyway thanks for the love so far.

A Cowgirls Heart On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara