𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

Start from the beginning

The doctor walked toward the sink, washing all over blood on him. "It hurts sometimes as you think".

Gibson, eyeing the back of the doctor, said. "She belongs to me!" the doctor looked over his shoulder. "Whether she likes it or not she is mine! all of you f*cker can go to hell. Try to stop. You want to know why I chose this girl? Because she ain't like other whores I met".

"Because she wasn't a whore Gibson. She is the innocent teenage girl that you accidently met and you claimed. Why don't you tell her the truth about how you feel? why fake your own marriage just to get her".

Gibson said nothing, the doctor spoke again.

"You are grown up man Gibson. You know which is wrong and which is right to do basically in our life. But you choose violence rather than talk".

There is a tension between these men. The doctor wiped his face with the napkin. "If you try to impress her not like this".

"I am not trying to impress her. She has hated me since we met. Never ever she gives me a chance to love her, adore her. How should I express myself on hers!?"

"Like I'd say before you chose violence to express yourself (staring) look at yourself and look at her. What you do and what you think is right doesn't affect her not at all. She never cares about your marriage because she has what she owns. The boy she kissed today. Forget about her, Gibson finds someone who can look after you, someone your age or above. Not a teenage girl like Belle''.

Gibson throws the bottle outside the cabin, the doctor hears the bottle smashed outside. He couldn't calm down.

"I may not be your real brother Gibson. For the sake of her life let her go. Enough all this shit! forgive and forget".

Gibson gives the doctor deathly glare as the doctor walks through the hall straight to the shower. All he wanted is shower and clean all this blood. Gibson hears the door slammed shut then he walks toward the window eyeing the view of the woods.

After all the doctor said to him, he ignored it. He wanted Belle no matter how hard he tried to get her. She will be his. As for Jake? he just booked his own grave.

Chris and the band meet up with Belle, Emma and Jake at their van as they load their things inside. The community fairs had ended and people rushed back home.

Belle notices Chris keeps smiling at her for no reason or it is just because she and Jake share their kiss in front of people that is why he is smiling. Then he wink.

"What?" asked Belle.

"Kissing aren't you?" his eyes to Jake then back to Belle. Emma smiled too. The band is eyeing this couple. "Sensation, romance, passionately. Our song was meant for the couple like you both and we did".

Jake nods. "I feel hot. Passionately I really want have a sex with Belle right away after the song end but I can't. I respect my girl". smiling at Belle who blushed. "I can't hurt Belle because of my passion".

"Glad to hear. Never ever you hurt her boy". said Chris.

The band suddenly clapped, including Emma. She looked up at her screen.

"You try to keep but you blow it". She shows Belle the picture she captured earlier. "It went crazy since. Wasn't just me who took the picture of you both, others did and they posted it online".

"Great. Just great! (staring at Jake) we are famous now my darling".

The men laugh. Jake spoke. "I am sorry. But I cannot take it back. I love you so much Belle. Let it be online, let them know how much I love you and I was intending to propose to you on the dance floor". as he bends one of his knees. "Andriana Belle Decker, will you be my wife after we graduate?"

"After I graduate? what will you give me then".

"Anything. Even I have to sell my soul to the devil. I will do anything to have you as my wife and be mother of my child".

Chris smirk. "Even you have to scalp your own skin? I will do that. Take off your clothes let us see how much you could handle the pain".

They laugh. Jake shake head in a smile.

"You guys are sixteen alright. Whatever you say today it could be changed after your graduation, perhaps a proper one".

"I was about to. Yes. A proper proposal I'll do it again".

Chris turns to Belle. "Don't get pregnant yet Belle. Most girls like you and Emma already are moms at such a young age. Always careful what you wish for".

"Our future is bright and heading towards us now. I won't get pregnant until the day is come". Jake reaches her hand and kisses it. "Like I say".

Chris and the band nod understand.

"Good to know then. Prays for us, prays for our success to be famous in Hollywood. This is our future now compared to you three. Our name will crave on the Hollywood boulevard floor with your prayers".

"You guys will have our prayers. Don't forget us after being famous".

"We won't. You teach us Belle. And Emma. Without you two looking for us we won't be here. Someday, when we die.. hoping for our song people will still hear it like Elvis. People adore him, he's the icon of Hollywood. A legend".

The band nodded. The drummer spoke. "Our faces are all over the world. On billboards in New York".

"When you have kids, show them who we are. If we have kids we show them who we were when we were young. Proud parent".

They clapped. Chris spoke again.

"I saw something while you two were kissing. A man trying to approach you both in anger, his face completely dark causing his anger I think. Your teacher?"

Belle, Emma and Jake look at each other.

"Bet he was your teacher, probably he hates to see his students kissing right in front of the people. It will be because of the school's reputation but his friend held him down and they left".

"The handsome one?" ask Emma.

Chris nodded. "The handsome one. Yes. His friend is kinda handsome too".

"That Mr. Gibson is our English teacher".

"Haa. Told you so. Is his friend a teacher too?"

"We don't know". Emma turns to Belle who she is playing with her shoes. "Guess. He tries to stop Belle and Jake doing that all".

Chris nods understanding. Belle didn't realize that. She is busy of course and why should she be looking for him around the school. Plus she didn't know Gibson had brought someone with him beside his own wife.

"He's a married man".

"I notice".

Chris clear his throat. Belle hadn't expected him to be there and watch her kissing.

Gibson completely wants to break them apart. "He was drunk perhaps but I am not sure he was because he looked so clean".

The girls nod. Chris patted the girl's arm.

"We should get going. I hope we see you three again shortly if you are not busy or us". gazing at Jake. "Remember what I said boy? whatever cost must protect these girls. You guys are awesome seriously".

"We wish you and Funky Punk Machine luck. You guys are gaining fans here, they even ask for a sign on your picture they took earlier".

Chris hugged the three tightly. The girls couldn't breathe. "I love you guys. Very much''. He kissed their forehead. "See us soon". he let them go then hopped inside the van as the band waved. "Rock n' Roll!"

The driver hit the gas, leaving the street. Chris sticks his head out the window. Shouting to them.

"Text me if you guys need anything, or need for the show we'll be there! Love you three! see you guys!"