016

Louis pushed Harry against the door. Louis' mouth trailed down Harrys neck. Harry tried pulling Louis closer to him.

Louis gripped at Harrys hips. Leaning his forehead against Harrys. "God. I want you." He said. So lowly it sent a shiver through Harry. Harry felt a rush of excitement go through him. "So take me." Louis' pupils dilated. "Are you sure? You really want to?" Harry nodded. "Use your words. I need to hear it." Harrys cheeks flushed. "I want to." Louis smiled lightly.

Louis walked them over to the bed. He sat down on the edge. Harry stood in between his legs. Louis looked at him as if he was the only person on Earth. Louis couldn't believe he got all of this to himself. Louis' hands gripped the back of Harrys thighs. His hand covered the whole area. Harry sucked in a breath. "Can I take this off?" His hand snaked up to the zipper of Harrys dress. Harry nodded. Eagerly. "Use your words baby." Harry whined. "Yes daddy." Louis felt the blood rush between his legs.

He stood up from the bed. Towering over Harry instantly. He pulled the zipper down slowly. Teasingly. Goosebumps appeared on Harrys skin. The small boys breathing never faltered. The dress slipped down Harrys body. Pooling around his ankles.

Louis eyes raked down the boys body. His yellow panties made Louis suck in breath. Harry wrapped his arms around himself insecurely. Louis grabbed his hands. "You never have to cover up. Not from me." Harrys bottom lip poked out. "You're so gorgeous." Louis crashed his lips onto Harrys eagerly. Harry kissed back with just as much passion and want. Harry pulled on the hem of Louis' shirt. Louis laid Harry down. His head on the pillows. Louis grabbed the lube he brought from his bag. He peeled his shirt off. He took off his pants quickly. Trying to release the pressure from his cock.

He climbed up the bed. In between Harrys legs. He steadied himself over him. He looked like an angel. His hair sprawled out on the pillow beneath him. "My beautiful boy." Harrys eyes flickered over Louis' face. Louis thought he was the beautiful one. But, Harry thought Louis was. The only light in the room was from the moonlight. Coming through the glass balcony doors.

Louis leaned down and kissed Harry. "Are you sure you want this." Louis wanted to know he was fully okay with this happening. They were both giving up a piece of themselves. "Yes. I really want this." Harrys hand palmed Louis through his boxers. "Fuck Haz." Louis' eyelashes fluttered. Louis bucked his hips. Making a moan fall from Harrys lips.

Louis' sucked on Harrys collarbone. The boy squirmed underneath him. Small whimpers leaving his mouth. Louis held the boys legs down. "Be still." Harry whined. But obeyed Louis. Louis ran his hands through Harrys curls. "Good boy." Harry whined. "Such a good boy for daddy." Harry nodded. "Always. Your good boy." Louis hooked his finger around Harrys panties. Harry squirmed around.

Louis played with the hem of Harrys panties. Teasing the small boy. "Please daddy." Louis smirked. An idea popped into his head. "You want me take your panties off slut?" Harry whimpered. "Yes daddy. Please." Louis nodded. He pulled them down Harrys legs. "Mmmm. So pretty." He discarded them on the floor. He rubbed Harrys smooth thigh. He stood up from the bed and slipped his boxers off.

Harry sucked in a breath. Louis was huge. Bigger than he'd ever seen. Louis was up on the bed with him again before he even realized. Louis sucked hard on Harrys hip bone.

Louis uncapped the lube. "Spread your legs a little more baby." Harry obliged. Spreading them to where Louis could see his pink hole. "So eager." Harry nodded. Louis spread lube on his fingers. He lined up his pointer finger with Harrys entrance. He rubbed around the rim. Harrys legs jumped. A small whine leaving his mouth. He pushed it through. Stopping halfway so the small boy could adjust. "Move." Harry whined after a few seconds. Louis pushed it in and then out. Slamming it back into the small boy. "More please daddy." Louis added a second finger. Being gentle. "Please daddy. I need you." Louis nodded. "Be patient slut." Harry whimpered.

Louis wiped his fingers off on the sheet. He poured the lube onto his cock. Harry sat up. He reached out and grabbed Louis' cock. Spreading the lube down. Louis groaned. He pushed Harry back down. He pushed his cock slowly into Harrys aching hole. Harry closed his eyes and threw his head back. Louis pushed all the way into him. He grabbed Harrys chin. "Look at me when I fuck you." Harry whimpered. Green eyes glazed over.

Louis slammed into him. "Daddy. harder." Louis lifted his leg over his shoulder. He slammed into the boy. "You're so tight." Harry moans. Louis hits a spot in Harry. A spot that makes Harry goes crazy. "Please! There again daddy." Louis nods. "Fuck. Such a slut huh?" Harry nodded. He gripped Louis' arms as he felt his orgasm build up. His nails digging into him. Louis' hand clamped down around Harry' neck. "So pretty like this. With my cock in you." Harrys cheeks flushed. "You like me choking you? Don't you slut." Harry whined. "Ye-s dad-dy I do." Louis intertwined the fingers of his hand with Harrys.

The familiar feeling building up. He reached out and pumped Harrys cock. He knew he was close. The small boys eyes closed. He couldn't hold them open anymore. "Feel s-o go-od." Louis groaned. "Fuck baby. I'm gonna." Harrys legs began to shake. Harry came on his stomach. His breathing heavy and uneven. Beads of sweat on his forehead. Louis thrusted into him a few more times. Before he released on the boys stomach.

Louis fell down on the mattress next to Harry. Out of breath. Harry curled up next to him. "That was." Louis nodded. "Amazing." Louis sat up. "Are you okay? Were you ever uncomfortable? Was I okay?" Harry shushed him. Louis grabbed his shirt from the floor and slipped it over Harrys head. "I'm fine Lou. I was fine the whole time. I liked everything you did." Louis sighed. He rubbed Harrys bum cheek.

"Haz?" The boys eyes were heavy. Barely open. "Mmm?" Louis held the small boy close to him. Maybe it was to early. "Nevermind. Goodnight." Harry hummed. "Goodnight Lou."

Louis didn't sleep that night. He was to high. High on Harry. Everything about the boy consumed him.