Chapter 1

Angelica POV

There she is, pressing her fingers in the iPhone 8 away. People around her stare at her strangely because she is concentrated on whatever she is doing. Is she doing work at the university last minute, or is she having a conversation with someone? The answer simple she is having a chat with someone not from her friends or classmates, but with someone she has never meet in her life. She is chatting away with a Korean fellow who has stolen her heart. Where and when did this happen again? Easy answer an app appeared in the market that allows people to chat from America to Korea without using their phone data but needs to be connected by the internet. This app was created about a year ago, and since then she chatted away with different people. Still, this fellow is a different story since they can talk about anything and anytime they want. If you speak to her about this fellow, she will tell you that he is older than her, a trainee of JYP and loves a lot his sunbaenim Got7 and 2PM. But what this fellow hasn't said to her is the truth because he is nervous if she will treat him differently if she knew of him being actually an idol. How do I know this? We are friends, the fellow and me also her and me. She was the one who introduced me to this app a newbie in all this Korean stuff so is better to talk to one or a couple. This fellow talks to me since I speak to one of his friends/members. My fellow has confessed to me his identity, and no treatment became different but grew to something else, a relationship. He wants my advice but no use since he haves this fear of rejection of my friend. I can remember the day I told her of my man's confession of his identity.

—: "Allison Allison, I need to tell you something," I said to her.

—: "What? What is it?" she asks me, excited as always.

—: "He told me who he is, and I can't believe it, but he sends me a picture. And it is him," I said to her, hugging her because I can't believe it myself.

—: "Who he is?" she asks, separating herself from me.

—: "He is Jackson from Got7," I said to her.

—: "No, that can't be," she said to me. I show her the photo he sends me, and there she believes me that it was the idol that I love so much. Also, at that moment, my phone started to ring away with his profile picture on sight. We both giggle, and I accepted the call witch was FaceTime. We had a conversation with him and BamBam in the background. We heard the other members going wild since was middle of their comeback promotion when Jackson confessed his feelings to me. In moments there were picks from the giant maknae Yugyeom with a smile on his face to say to his friend BamBam that we were pretty girls and wink to Allison. It made me fish since I thought it was him who is talking to Allison, and the confirmation came within hours of my call of Jackson. Yugyeom asks or begs me to keep it a secret from Allison until he was ready. But that doesn't let him off the hook from Jackson teases him about it. My boyfriend loves to tease Yugyeom and mostly about Allison and the poor kid's feelings towards her. Not all is teasing. There are moments of them talking about her and me and how to make us happy and share conversations since we can't yet fly. A stupid schedule always keeps us apart like any idol relationship.

But with all this, they keep talking and talking to each other. I bug her and others about being her bias JK from BTS, discussing himself as a JYP trainee. She said no every time we tease her about it. She always talks about the promises he gives her after he debuted within a few months. Then comes our beloved friend Deliana doubting his attentions with Allison. She asked many times to have her phone talk to him and then delete the conversation, so Allison doesn't know what she wrote to the poor love stuck puppy. Every day is the same cycle for her, but I am there to reassured her she will have a fairytale story. So I put some pressure on Yugyeom to confess. Otherwise, another can steal his girl witch is actually happening with a new guy in the chat room interested in Allison. Still, no use. She only has eyes for this mysterious trainee.