I just sat down and granma talked to me.

"See Edward has come" she said and was about to stand up. I told her to keep quiet and not tell him about me being here.

She was about to say something but I cut her off by saying "please". She then nodded and walked to the counter.

I saw Edward walking to the counter and ordering. Then they took a seat in one of the tables. I saw them speaking and also when I saw Edward laughing, I was burning inside. At that time, the bulb in my brain lit up. Yeahhh, I have seen her in the college group photos in Ryan's home back there in Concord. Remember the first day, when I looked at the photos hanging in the wall.

Why can't he take his mobile and see my messages or reply instead of talking with her? I am not being possessive here. I am not restricting him by telling him not to go anywhere with his colleagues but atleast he should think of me right??

I saw them sitting even after drinking coffee. I got tears by now. Why why why he is not seeing his mobile???

I got angry that I couldn't control anymore. I walked to his table and stood there. He looked up at me surprised "Diya!! You here??" He stood up from his chair and asked.

"Where's your phone??" I asked him with anger.

"What??" He asked me and I looked at him without answering anything. He definitely know that I am angry.

"It's there in my cabin. Sit down first" he said and came to touch my arm to calm me but I moved my hand.

"Why didn't you tell that you are married to anyone there in hospital?" I asked him and he looked at me squeezing his eyebrows.

"That" he said but I continued "Didn't you not get two minutes time to just reply to my message?? Did you not miss me??" I asked him when that lady doctor stood up.

"Let's sit down and talk" she said and I looked at her and then to Edward.

"Does she know that you're married??" I asked him and he nodded a yes.

"Yes, she knows. I have showed her our pic in my phone. She's Liza, my classmate and colleague Diya" he said.

I got angry even more. She knows me. Then, why did she keep quiet when she saw me there??

"So, you know me. Then, why didn't you tell the nurses that you know me as Edward's wife. They clearly told you right?? That I am telling myself as Edward's wife???" I shouted at her.

"Diya!! Lower your voice now. We are in public. What hospital?? What nurse??? What happened?? I am not getting it. Calm down" he said running his fingers at the back of head frustrated and confused.

"Actually I didn't ....clearly.... remember... your picture" she said stammering. Whom is she trying to fool here??

I turned to him "You don't have time to message me. Why didn't you say that you married to anyone?? By the way, where is your ring, Ed?? I am getting really mad now. Thanks for treating me like a shit" I shouted as Granma came and tapped my shoulders.

"And you don't lie as if you don't remember. If you don't remember leave it. But, when you know he's married. Why didn't you tell them that he's married atleast? You wanted me to get insulted. You..." I shouted again.

"Stop it Diya. Have some decency in public. Is this how you talk to an unknown person?? You should talk to me and then shout only when you don't get a proper explanation. Just go home now. I will talk to you later" Edward shouted at me and I got tears loaded in my eyes. He shouted at me?? Is this his love for me?? He is supporting that women instead of asking her

"I have decency.... and you.....you...don't say that to me. You didn't even..... think of me. Even you would have done....the same if you were.... in my place. Don't....don't come back home. Do whatever you want..... You didn't even tell others about me..... Why?? Am I not worthy to be introduced as your wife. I didn't expect this from you...I hate you Ed" I said, tears running down my face and had hiccups in between when I shouted at Edward's angry face. I ran out of the shop crying. I cried while shouting at him. It's the first time I am speaking like that to him. I never thought I would speak like that to him one day.

-×-×-×-×-

Continuation is in the 53rd chapter. Hope you liked this chapter. If you like it, vote and comment.

~ 1427 words ~