Luffy: "it's fine Kin! even If you don't join us we're still friends!" luffy smiled.

Kin'emon was barely holding back his tears "really thank you for everything Luffy-dono!" Robin can only giggle happily at the scene while law sighed.

Law: "Anyways, where is It? the Poneglyph."

Kin'emon: "According to Kaido's underlings it's under the country's palace and that's where were heading now."

         I Time skip I

The four are currently under the country's palace and now in front of the Poneglyph, Law can't help but feel uneasy about this Poneglpy, he is certain that this Poneglpy poses some kind of danger and his gut feeling says so.

"What is this feeling?" Law thought to himself as he can't help but feel uneasy at the Poneglyph he sees in front of him.

Robin approaches the Poneglpyh and tries to read it but as soon as she's about to open her mouth, the Poneglyph glowed!

Law: "WHAT THE?!" Law yelled

Luffy: "WHAT THE HECKKK?! I DIDN'T KNOW THESE STONES CAN GLOW, SO AWESOME!" Luffy gushed

Kin'emon: "WHAT IS HAPPENING ROBIN-DONO?!"

Robin: "What in the world..." Robin could only utter in reply.

The Poneglyph is now beginning to dim but Robin noticed that Law and Luffy were being enveloped by the same light that the Poneglyph produced.

Robin: "LUFFY! LAW-KUN!" THE PONEGLYPH'S LIGHT IS ENVELOPING YOU! Robin said to them

Luffy: "NANI?!? WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Luffy now was going full monke and frantically looked at his body as he watch the Poneglyph's light envelop him.

Law:  "TCH!, I SHOULD'VE TRUSTED MY GUT AND LEFT THAT SLAB OF STONE ALONE" Law cursed as he's about to use his power to teleport, he noticed that he couldn't activate his Devil Fruit power.

"WHAT THE?! I CANT USE MY DEVIL FRUIT POWER?" Law could only panic as he stubbornly tried to activate his devil fruit power only to be in vain.

Law: "ROBIN-YA, I CAN'T USE MY POWER, I THINK THIS LIGHT IS SOMEHOW HINDERING ME FROM USING IT!" Law yelled

Robin: WHAT?! Robin said clearly distressed.

Luffy: "YOU'RE RIGHT I CAN'T STRETCH!" Luffy said as he tried to pull his cheek only for it to hurt when he pinched it and pulled it back.

The Light was now about to fully envelop them. Robin was about to use her Devil Fruit power to act however...

Luffy: "ROBIN!, DON'T USE YOUR POWER TO TOUCH US! MY OBSERVATION HAKI'S TELLING ME IT'S DANGEROUS!" Luffy commanded at her crewmate.

Robin: "But Luffy..." Robin was visibly shaken and doesn't know what to do. after all the years of being an archeologist, this was the first time she'd encounter a Poneglyph that can envelop people in light and hinder their Devil Fruit powers useless.

Kin'emon: "LUFFY-DONO, LAW-DONO WHAT SHOULD WE DO? WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU TWO?" 

Luffy: "I'm fine, the light's only covering me, It doesn't hurt me, but my Haki's telling me that if you touch this light you'll be in danger." Luffy said darkly as his Straw Hat shadowed his eyes.

Law: "Same with me here, I can't use my devil fruit but the light's not hurting me, I don't know what's gonna happen from now on though..." Law said exasperated

Kin'emon and Robin could only stand as they see Luffy and Law's bodies fully enveloped by the light and their bodies are beginning to disappear...

Robin: "LUFFY! LAW-KUN!" Robin desperately shouted as she saw Luffy, the man who saved her from her darkness, begin to disappear in front of her.

Kin'emon: "LUFFY-DONO! LAW-DONO" Kin'emon yelled as he saw Luffy and Law begin to be fully enveloped by the light, the two men who saved the country he's been desperately trying to win back after Kaido and Orochi's tyranny, begin to disappear in front of him and he couldn't do a thing about it.

Luffy: "ROBIN!" Luffy shouted at her archeologist, as Robin looked up to him with tears forming in her eyes.

"Take care of the crew for me while I'm gone, I promise I'll be back!" Luffy smiled before he and Law disappeared.