The Proposals Pt. 1

Hey there!  Happy 2021!  Thought I forgot you guys?  Never!

But I realized there is only one way to do these wedding proposals right:  Long!

So this is is going to be in 2 parts!  Team Carmen is up first!

Carmen-

Today wasn't going the way Carmen planned. You were supposed to be having a romantic dinner with a sunset over the ocean together. Instead you were running for both your lives down a tunnel trying to outrun bomb explosions and a deathly cave-in!
But thankfully, Zack flew the helicopter to the exit in time and Ivy was able to throw down the ladder.

You were both crouching as the copter flew off, when you said, "Never a dull day with you, Carmen."

"I know." Carmen said. "This isn't how I wanted the day to go but...." Carmen reached into her coat and pulled outa velvet box. "Y/n. I've made it my life's mission to reclaim and protect the world's treasures. But there is one treasure I've always wanted just for myself: a real family." 

Carmen opens the box to reveal two rings. "Y/n, will you marry me?"

Player-

You and Player were looking over Niagara Falls. "I can't believe we haven't come here together before." You say.

"Yeah, we kinda never really had the time to just get out, did we?"

Player leans forward, just casually staring out at the view. "Think it's time we called it quits?"

You looked over at him. "I'm sorry, what?"

Player just smiled and stared away. "We. Quitting. This dating thing. If it's time, it's time. Don't you think?"

Your jaw dropped. "What?! No! I don't want this to stop. We've known each other all our lives! It took ages for us to become couple, and there hasn't been a day where I would have wanted us to stop! Why now?"

Player looked over at you. "So you really think we could be a 'forever' kind of deal?"

There were tears in your eyes. Did Player discover he wasn't as in love with you? "I did... I wanted us to be since we were kids. I've stuck with you through everything and I never saw...."

When you wiped way your tears, you saw Player kneeling on the ground with an open box in his hand. You gasped.

Player beamed up mischievously. "Just wanted to be sure you weren't sick of me yet. Marry me, Y/n?"

Zack-

You and Zack were off the job in California. Seemingly on a whim, Zack took on an all day drive, which ended at beach at sunset. The beach blanket and subway sandwiches were common enough for your casual dates. After you finished eating, Zack pulled out a letter. "Jeez! I forgot! Y/n Carm and Ivy wanted me to give you this message. Said you were the only one who could find the answer."

A little peeved that work had interrupted your date, but still taking the message, you turned towards the sunset and read the message out loud.

"' Y/n, you suddenly came into my life, and since then every day has been brighter. Now I know that you are more than my girlfriend, you are... the missing piece of my life. Maybe you need more than a day to think about this, but if you would turn around....I have something to ask you.'"

You turn around to see Zack. He had somehow changed into a tux while your back was turned and was down on one knee holding up a velvet box. "Y-Y-Y-y/n?" Zack stuttered. You instantly knew what Zack was doing and why the letter had been necessary! "W-Will you m-m-mah-marry me??"
Zack quickly flipped open the box to reveal a dazzling ring.

2019 Carmen Sandiego Character Preferences/Scenariosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें