𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠

Start from the beginning

"So she's just gonna die? Just like that?"

"Yeah. It's as easy as that. You should consider this a good thing. At least now she won't be in the way of you and Roddy. You can have him all to yourself now. You should be happy" Naya told her.

"I know. It's just that.....I ain't never been an accomplice in murder before" Allie said.

"Well sometimes you gotta get your hands dirty to get what you want. You don't get things handed to you, you know?"

"Yeah-" Allie was cut off by Roddy bursting into the room. She immediately hung up the phone as he roughly grabbed her and slammed her against the wall.

"Watch it boy. I'm pregnant" she said but he honestly couldn't care less.

"Fuck that. The fuck did you do to Lay?!" He asked, anger radiating off of him.

He had been on his way to the room when he overheard Allie talking on the phone. Although he couldn't quite make out what she was saying, he was able to hear her talking about getting rid of Alaina.

"I didn't do shit" she lied. "Ion even know why you care anyway. Ain't like she's CARRYING YOUR CHILD!"

"Answer the question" he said through gritted teeth and tightened the grip he had on her, his fingers painfully digging deep into her skin.

"You're hurting me Roddy" she whimpered.

"ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION ALLISON!!" he yelled in her face. His anger scared her half to death and that made her talk quicker than ever.

"Naya put arsenic in her drink!" She confessed and his eyebrows furrowed together.

Arsenic? Naya? What the hell?

"Please let me go Roddy. You're hurting me" she whined and that made him angrier. He roughly shoved her aside and she crashed into the dresser, knocking over a few things.

"Where the fuck you going?! Come back you abuser!" She called as he ran out the room. He had to stop Alaina from taking a sip of whatever it was that was poisoned.

When Roddy left the room, Allie immediately picked up her phone from the floor to tell Naya that Roddy knew about the plan.

-

"But forreal tho, you know who I really feel like she would be a good friend?"

"Who?" Both Alaina and Evan asked Zee at the same time.

"Saweetie" Zee answered. "I mean she looks like she's sooooo real and down to earth"

"She is" Evan said.

"And how do you know that?"

"We met her one time" Alaina explained. "She was really funny. And she gave me her number". That made Zee gasp.

"You gotta be shitting me right now. And you ain't called her yet?"

"I ain't found the time yet" she said.

"Well you better find the time!" Zee told her, playfully hitting her shoulder.

"Ok ouch. That hurt. And I will find time. Right after I finish my food". She brought her straw up to her lips but Evan snatched the cup out her hands.

"Not if I finish it first" he said, grabbing her burger too. Then he took off running.

"Get back here you thief!" She chased after him while Zee laughed at the both of them.

-

"Hello?" Alaina asked when she answered the phone, instantly bringing relief to Roddy.

"Lay i-"

"Sikeeeee! I ain't available at the moment so why don't you leave a message after the beep" her prerecorded voicemail said and he angrily hit the steering wheel.

"Fuck!" He cursed.

He stepped on the gas and sped up but the car still wasn't going as fast as he wanted it to.

He tried calling again but it went straight to voicemail again.

Fuck it. He was just gonna have to leave a message.

"Lay! Call me as soon as you get this message. It's an emergency. I hope you safe tho" he said and ended it.

And then it happened. And really fast too.

One minute he was racing to Alaina's house to put a stop to whatever Allie had planned with Naya and the next, he was swerving off the road. He tried to get control of the car but he couldn't.

Then he crashed into a tree.

××

This probably the last chapter cuh I leave early tomorrow morning.

Might put up another one tho but just incase I don't.... just know it's all good.

Nobody died......I think

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

Not edited.