Chapter 25

Naomi's POV

"Naomi, What happened between you and Liam today."

How the hell does he know, "Nothing happens with Liam and me," I said calmly, "Naomi I know that you don't anything, but still he asked you out and I was not happy to hear it from one of my men," he said unhappy, wait a damn minute one of his men were watching me and listening to my conversation with Liam, "One of your men was watching me, Leonardo Georgio King I know damn well that you don't have someone watching me," I yelled.

I was so pissed at him, why the hell does he have someone watching me I'm not a child, "Naomi I did it because I wanted to protect you god damnit," he said yelling at me through the phone, Oh protect me my ass.

I don't know what to say to him without getting both of us more pissed off, "I have to go," I said, trying to calm myself down,  "No Na-" he said as I hung up the call and took a deep breath.

"Hey what happened, I heard yelling," Jade said as she walked in the room, "Leo and I were on the phone and had an argument," I told her. "Want to talk about," she asked, "No, I want to go to the party with my best friend," I said grabbing her hand and taking in the closet.

We got ready and I did her makeup. We went to the parking lot and head to the party.

 We went to the parking lot and head to the party

^Naomi's Outfit^

^Jade's Outfit^

The party was lit, everyone was having fun, Jade and I were dancing and singing along with the music but everything froze when we saw Leo and Zion come through the door.

"Oh shit," I said as we try to hide in the crowd of people, "Gurll, he doesn't look happy," she said. She was right he was looking at the crowd trying to found me, "Hey Naomi," Zion said behind me and Jade, "Damn Zion where the hell did you come from," I ask him, "Leo told me to found you in the crowd," He said, "Zion please don't tell him that you found me," I begged him, "Naomi, do you want me to make him more pissed off as he is now," he said in a scared voice "Ugh, okay I'll go to him," I told him as I walk over to Leo as he just stands there looking at me.

"Naomi, upstairs now," he said to me with a straight face, I rolled my eyes and went upstairs as he followed behind me. Once we got to a room that was away from the party, I sat on the bed as he leaned his back against the wall looking at me with cold eyes, "Just say something," I told him, "Fix the attitude Naomi," he said crossing his arm.

"Fuck you," I told to him.

________________________________

A/N:

I HOPE THAT Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER

Vote and Comment for more

teehee

533 words