Chapter 24- Rehabilitation

Spencer Reid was only 25 years old. He wasn't very athletic but rather commonly described as lanky or scrawny. Because of his appearance, nobody would ever suspect that he actually has quite a bit of stamina, and even if he didn't he could certainly tell people that scientific studies show that it is healthy and recommended that young males masturbate at least once a day. No matter how awkward he felt about it, he knew that it was healthy and he was just naturally awkward anyway.

The thing about drugs is that they mess with your head but hallucinatory drugs specifically make it difficult to, for lack of a better term, get it up. After everything that had happened with Amanda, he had been taking the drug at increasing intervals so he hadn't actually had an erection for about two weeks which he knew wasn't healthy but it wasn't until yesterday that his head was actually clear enough to realize this fact.

After he talked to Ethan, who told him he was being an idiot if he thought the team didn't know he was a druggie, and purposely missing the plane, he had come to the realization that even if the team were better off without him, he wasn't better off not being a part of the BAU.

He also learned that Amanda had covered for him, not that Gideon believed her which was evident when he showed up at the club and talked to Spencer. This is when he realized that the team actually did care and they just couldn't directly come out and say they knew he was still taking Dilaudid so they were trying to help him in their own way. That was why, as soon as they landed, he went to Hotch and told him that he was coming down with the flu and needed some sick days, he just didn't know how many, before checking himself into rehab.

This is where he is now as he gets his first erection in two weeks after thinking of Amanda for all of ten seconds since he had just woken up. Now you're probably wondering, isn't detoxing hard? Don't you throw up a lot, and doesn't it hurt to move? The answer is yes, it does, but Amanda told Spencer when they were 13 that if he didn't take care of his boner that he would get blue balls and it would make his dick fall off. Spencer knew now that this was an unlikely event to happen but it still terrified him even if it was irrational. Like his fear of the dark.

So he gets up and tries to lock the door before realizing that, of course, they wouldn't have locks on the doors at a rehab facility because then people could take drugs behind said locked door. This stalls him for a moment because he's worried that someone may walk in but Amanda's words from so long ago outweigh the small chance of embarrassment. He makes his way over to the bed and slips the pajama pants down his legs.

He focuses on Amanda and feels himself get even harder. A part of him wants to believe that it's because he's coming off the drugs and he's just sensitive but he knows deep down that it's just because every time he sees her, he can't help but remember what she looks like sans clothing as he drives into her. Spencer wasn't one to watch a whole lot of porn so having an eidetic memory was always helpful when masturbating. And despite the many girls he had been with, he always focused on the same one, even when he thought he'd never see her again.

"Amanda," he moans out lightly as his eyes close and his head tilts back while his hand slowly strokes his length.

"Spencer." He imagines her moan out and his pace increases. He knows he won't last long because of how long it's been but he's okay with that, he just focuses on his memories of being with Amanda.

"Fuck, Amy," he groans right as he blows his load all over his hand and shirt. He groans as he realizes this and hesitates to open his eyes.

"Well, that was interesting. Super glad to know that I'm your spank bank material," Amanda says and his eyes shoot open to see her standing in the doorway. He stands up and tries to hide his penis with his hands but this doesn't work as he begins to feel it start to get hard. He quickly grabs the blanket from his bed and holds it in front of his body, not even realizing that he would now have to ask for a new one since that one is now covered in his sperm.