intro.

glancing through another's eyes

❝ Hmm, well, there's love of children. Love of self. Love of God. Love of a partner. All of them have a different shape, but all of them is the same in the end. ❞ — L'Antoinette Stines

OR

In which Kyrie James finds the root of her euphoria in Marcus Rashford.

MAIN CAST

TATI GABRIELLE as KYRIE JAMES

MARCUS RASHFORD as HIMSELF

others include. . .

keith powers amaris davis
sydney graham wynter reyes
man united players themselves
(any) other players themselves

SOUNDTRACK

INTRO (DIFFERENCE). bryson tiller LOVE & LOYALTY. wale & mannywells BLACK EFFECT. the carters QUIT. ariana grande FAVOURITE MISTAKE. giveon MY AFFECTION. summer walker & partynextdoor NOTHING COMPARES. the weekend GODSPEED. frank ocean LODT. summer walker 2 LITTLE 2 LATE. nicki minaj PHOTOGRAPH. j.cole EUPHORIA. don toliver, kaash paige & travis scott GOOD DAYS. sza TAKE TIME (INTERLUDE). giveon

[ So after much thought, I've finally come through with this idea. I honestly don't know how it's going to map out but hopefully, it'll be all good.

If you haven't noticed, the minor cast list includes Wynter (an oc from my previous books). She isn't a main, main character, but she still plays a part in the story. And because she's apart of the story, this means that Trent can't be the person that your character is in a relationship with. So just keep that mind when applying. As of right now, I have my story and plot organised but I need the characters to know when this and that will happen, pre-write dialogue for chapters and all that jazz.

In terms of the characters, I'm going to pick five or so characters to be main characters to have bigger parts in the story than other characters. Minor (or recurring) characters will appear every now and then so still apply as you please. Also, this is my first time doing an apply fic so apologies I don't offer top tier efforts at first!

Small note—I'm currently in an exam year for school and I plan to have most of my focus on school so apologies if my updates aren't regular!

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters of Marcus + any mentioned player in this book. All I own are the characters of Kyrie, Wynter, their family, any recurring character in this story and the plot/exact storyline. Currently, some photos ( edits ) are made by myself however, others may have been cropped or resized by myself but other than that, they do not belong to me, so credits to the rightful owners.

Another little note—as I'm writing this, ( 22/07/21 ), I've finished writing the book and committing plagiarism isn't appreciated!

As per usual, enjoy the book!

—𝐞. ]