Chapter 38: Christmas Party Attack Part 3

Start from the beginning

(A/N): Welcome Back

Peter: *Whispers* Hey Hagakure

Toru: *Chuckle* Parker you son of a bi-

Shigaraki: How is this possible

They turn back to the villain leader who was scratching his neck angrily.

Shigaraki: You should be dead! How are you alive!

Peter: Maybe it's just my dumb Parker luck, tends to get me into trouble. Maybe fate decided that change that.

Shigaraki: Well fate won't be on your side this time. Kill him

(A/N): Please listen to the song, thxs

The clone gets back onto his feet and dashes towards the hero. The original puts his mask back on and does the same. They begin to exchage blows with one another but they are so evenly match they are doing the same hits and dodges.

Spider-Man: How about we change it up a bit?

He shoots a web line that connects with his doppelgänger and before the clone realizes it he is hit with a massive amount of electricity. As he begins to regain his balance he his kicked in the face making back into a wall only to be trapped in webbing by trip mines.

 As he begins to regain his balance he his kicked in the face making back into a wall only to be trapped in webbing by trip mines

Superior: Really, trying to web me?

He tried to rip out of the webbing but struggled extremely.

Spider-Man: Like my new web mod? It's made to harden on my command, got the idea from Ashidos acid. You won't be moving for a while now.

His spider-sense activated and he dodged a knife stab and backed away.

Toga: Oh maybe I can suck your blood this time.

Spider-Man: How about we don't do that?

Toga: *Pout* You're no fun.

Music Ends

The secondary doors to the gym open and some students run in, including Midoriya, Todoroki, Jiro, Hatsume, and Yaoyorozu

Midoriya: Are you guys okay?

Toga: Ooh Deku's here, how about I bring out my friend? *Evil Grin*

She pulled out the test tube with the yellow liquid and opens it. The liquid begins to move on it's own and begins to wrap itself around the girl. Parker's eyes widen as he realizes what the liquid is.

Spider-Man: Everyone get back!

They all listen and once the yellow liquid completely wraps the girl in it's yellow and red ooze, the figure grows long yellow hair, two white eyes open and an evil smile grows on it's face.