[38:] Revenge is Sweet

Maddie's P.O.V.

My arch nemesis and I stared at each other disapprovingly.

That's your sister?” Hillary stated shockingly. “You never told me you had a sister.”

“You never asked,” he answered.

“Jason, of all the girl's at this school, why her? Why date the devil?” I said.

Hillary gasped. “Oh, don't act like you're so innocent, because you're not.”

“Hey!” Jason had to break up the fight me and the enemy nearly had. “What is up with you two? And Hillary, remember what we talked about? I told you to be nice.”

“Why can't you have another sister?” Hillary whined.

“Come on, Jason,” I tell him while tugging on his arm. “Let's get away from this . . . bitch.

He yanked his arm away. “Don't call her that. You know what? You two need to get along. I can't have my two favorite girls in the world fighting.”

I should be his favorite. She shouldn't even be an option!

“No way,” Hillary said. “Let's go, Jason, let's get outta here.”

“Don't go with her,” I warn my brother. “She's evil. Me and her have bad history.”

She rolls her eyes. “You wouldn't want to get in trouble again, would you, Maddie?” she said just a little too sweetly for my taste.

I didn't reply. I just watched the two of them walk hand in hand to class.

It's all right.

Revenge is sweet.

And pretty soon, she was gonna pay.

●════════●♥●════════● 

I came up with a plan.

Well, quite a few of them, actually.

First, when we got off the bus to go to school, I offered Hillary some Oreo cookies. But they weren't ordinary Oreo cookies, you know the icing?

I replaced it with toothpaste.

Lame, I know. But I wanted to start if off that way.

She told me that she loved Oreo's and that they were her favorite. So she put the entire cookie into her mouth, chewed, then made a face.

“These taste funny,” she said.

I didn't tell her that there was toothpaste in it, just allowed her to chew and swallow.

“They taste kinda minty.”

“Oh, yeah! I meant to tell you, there's this new flavor . . .mint. Thought you'd like to try it.”

She got through two cookies before throwing up in the shrubs nearby. Right in front of her boyfriend.

I mentally laughed while her food came out of her throat.

“You okay?” I asked innocently. “I think you should see the nurse. You look awful.

Being the drama queen she is, she, of course, panicked. Then headed towards the nurse's office, Jason went with her.

In class, she returned. Then she coughed into her hands.

I offered her some “hand sanitizer.” But really it was replaced with clear liquid glue, and I watched as rubbed her hands vigorously.

Her hands had gotten sticky, and then she had to ask for a pass to the restroom to really wash her hands.

Over the course of the day, I did little things like that to get on her nerves. If she owned a car, I would have smashed her windows and slashed her tires.

I guess I'll have to wait until then.

^~^
Super short, I know.

Someone mentioned the word “typical” and I want this story to be anything but that.

So the next chapter will throw you off. You WON'T be expecting it.

[Insert evil laugh here]